Fallout 4 is quite a successful continuation of the Fallout series that gave birth to some of the absolute classics in the gaming industry actually. The franchise itself is actually a post-apocalyptic RPG set in the 22nd and 23rd century United States in a fictional setting where the first transistor was never really invented. The history took off in another direction, different than the one we are familiar with as well. The United States turned into a fascist country that went to occupy Mexico and Canada. It led to a Great War where atomic weapons turned the United States into a Wasteland. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Add Perk Points in Fallout 4. let’s begin!
Fallout 4 was released in 2015 and its events basically occur ten years after the events of Fallout 3. The game basically offers the player a lot of choices and the player feels in control of almost every situation. Since it actually relies on his actions and dialogues. There are a lot of different endings to the story which makes sure a great replay value. Well, one of the additional options which enable the player to fully take control of the game is its console. It’s only available in the Windows version of the game and it also permits the player to change virtually anything. And it can actually make the gameplay easier.
How to Add Perk Points in Fallout 4
Bethesda Game Studios basically created Fallout 4 as an action role-playing game. It is the fourth title in the Fallout series, that has included as well as improved the skill organization of previous editions.
Whenever your character in the game crosses a level, then they earn a perk point.
Why Should I Add Perk Points in Fallout 4?
As the game levels up, the opponents actually get harder to beat. This is where adding perk points basically help.
The perk points hence accumulated can be used to
- Either upgrade your in-game skills as well as abilities
- Or also to purchase one of the SPECIAL perks.
This would increase your chances of winning.
Now, let us look at some really easy ways to add Perk points in Fallout 4 as well.
Use the Console Commands
Using Console Commands in the game is a really easy and convenient method in order to add Perks in Fallout 4. Let’s now see how you guys can execute these commands:
Option 1: Adding a particular Perk
- You can set the system language to EU (US..)
- Just launch Fallout 4.
- Now, you need to open the game console via pressing the ~ key on the keyboard.
- Then, in the console, you need to type help “perk_name” 4.
- This command will show the ID code of that specific Perk.
- Then just type player.addperk ID_code, and then click on Enter.
Now, the Perk along with that ID code will then be added to your account.
Option 2: Adding Perk points
- You guys have to set the system language to EU (US..) and then launch Fallout 4 as before.
- Open the game console via pressing the ~ key on the keyboard.
- Then just type CGF “Game.AddPerkPoints”<desired_number> in the console.
The desired number of Perk points will then also be added to your game.
Note: If you guys are unable to add Perks with the help of console commands directly, then you have to use Fallout 4 Script Extender, also known as F4SE.
Use the Level Up
Some of the best and the quickest ways in order to level up your character and earn Perk points in Fallout 4 are listed below.
- Make use of the Barter Skill and use words instead of guns.
- Fight and slay your opponents as well.
- You can pick all the locks you find.
- Also, make changes to your existing Equipment and/or create new ones.
- Establish Settlements as well.
- Just complete the Learning Curve Quest.
- Play as many Farm Side Quests as you actually can.
- Also, become a member of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Utilize Idiot Savant as well as Intelligence Stat
How can I unlock all Perks in Fallout 4?
You guys can earn one Perk at every level of a total of 275 available perks, also including individual ranks and “training” Perks. That basically boosts their corresponding SPECIAL stat. You must decide if you need to specialize your character and pursue those high-level benefits as well as to turn them into a jack-of-all-trades.
How do you get Perk points in Fallout 4?
The player character basically gains a Perk point every time they level up. This point can also be used to raise the rank of a major SPECIAL attribute or also in order to purchase one of the SPECIAL perks.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to See Everyone on Microsoft Teams