Well, AirPods are actually one of the best truly wireless earphones in the market right now. It mostly helps if you are already in the Apple ecosystem however, what about Android users? Even though you guys can connect the AirPods with an Android smartphone, you miss out on perks. Such as the battery indicator, double-tap to switch tracks, or the Assistant as well. Just like everything else, there is also a workaround and I have made a list of best AirPods apps for Android in order to use the AirPods like a pro. In this article, we are going to talk about Airpod App for Android You can Easily Use. Let’s begin!
Airpod App for Android You can Easily Use
Using any of the Best AirPods Apps mentioned here, that you guys can easily pair your Apple’s AirPods along with an Android device. And they will just work like any other pair of Bluetooth earphones as well.
- You will get a display popup window along with AirPods battery level, when you open the AirPods case.
- You can also open Google Assistant through double-tap.
- Plus, there is also a feature wherein AirPods in-ear will be detected.
Assistant Trigger is basically a simple app that lets you trigger the Google Assistant on your Android phone. Along with the same shortcut used to trigger Siri whenever connected to iOS, a quick double-tap actually. This basically works on either AirPod and even when the screen is locked. It can also display the battery level in the notification bar, with the pro version actually. But thankfully, you guys can do that for free with our next app as well.
Download – Assistant Trigger
AirBattery | airpod app for android
- AirBattery, an AirPods app that supports Apple W1 and H1 Chip.
- You guys will find a small popup along with the current battery status of AirPods and Beats.
- Note- You will get the battery status of an interval size of 10%. (Such as, 85%, 75%, and so on) The AirPods case does not own a Bluetooth transmitter so that the battery status of the case is displayed whenever Airpods is inserted in the case actually.
Even though Airdos works really fine with Android, there is actually no easy way to check Airpods battery life. (Unlike iPhone which provides you a sleek pop-up everything you open the case near it). But, AirBattery does just that actually. It shows you the remaining battery life of both the AirPods and the Case on your Android phone as well.
Although it is meant to show you just the Battery level of the AirPods, That you can use the ear detection feature of AirPods as well. It only works with a few apps such as Spotify, Netflix, and YouTube and pauses the audio whenever you take out one of the AirPods from your ear. Well, AirBattery does have a few limitations, such as, to check the battery level of the Case accurately, and at least one AirPods should be in the case.
You guys can get the app for free on the Play Store however, there is an annoying ad below the pop. That you can remove along with some extra features for just $0.99 as well.
Podroid | airpod app for android
- Check real-time battery information from the notification panel.
- Make the most out of this AirPods Android app using functions as playing the next song, previous song, volume up or down, and so on.
- Podroid even supports the function in order to detect audio when AirPods is lost.
Poddroid via Keonwoo Lee is an AirPod app for Android along with the unique ability to theme the UI. Currently, there are three distinct themes, white, black, and pink actually. Podroid also has the function that stops or pauses playback on the removal of AirPod from the ear. Yet, there is a warning that accompanies it that this will cause high battery consumption. Setting a higher delay would definitely help you in extending battery life.
Just like an assistant trigger, Podroid can also set user-defined functions for the tap features as well. Well, tapping on the gear icon on the top right will then take you to the settings page where it can be customized.
Podroid basically displays the Airpod battery status in an overlay and also through notifications. Please note that Podroid needs the Android permission notification access in order to work properly. Apps granted notification access can also read all of your notification messages. It can also activate or dismiss buttons as well. Podroid also claims that it needs this permission in order to update its own notification. However, for users who put a high emphasis on their privacy, this may become a deal-breaker as well.
Download – Podroid
Equalizer | airpod app for android
- You can also create your own equalizer preset with the help of 5 band controllers, that gives the perfect sound quality to your AirPods. (Paid Version)
- This AirPods Android app helps you to select from almost nine different presets. That also include Normal, Rock, Folk, and much more.
- Equalizer supports other online music streaming apps such as Spotify, Pandora, and much more.
It’s now time for some music. AirPods offer a flatter and balanced sound that is good for everyday use. However, if you want some oomph out of your wireless buds. Then your options are one of the hundreds of equalizer apps on the Play Store actually. If you listen to music saved locally on your phone then any other music player along with an equalizer would work too. But, if you want one app to set equalizer across the apps on your phone then Equalizer would be more suitable for that. It has 9 presets such as Normal, Classical, Folk, Pop, Hip-hop, Rock, etc. If you guys want to create your own presets, then you can purchase the full version of the app for $1.99 as well.
Download – Equalizer
AirBuds Popup | airpod app for android
- The user interface is simple yet gives an ergonomic feel.
- Like most of the AirPods Android apps, you guys can easily observe the battery status.
- It seamlessly supports the wearing detection whenever you have AirPods in your ears.
AirBuds popup via Developer J captions itself Fast, Simply, and Beautifully. And we can also attest to that! AirBuds popup has just a simple yet ergonomic feel to it. It actually does what it’s meant to do beautifully.
Just like most other apps, it also displays the battery status as a screen overlay or as a notification as well. However, the notification feature is only available on the premium version of the AirBuds actually. It has wearing detection that basically detects when you have AirPod in your ear. Other features such as Read Caller and Assistive listen are available in the premium version costing around $1.5 as well.
AirBuds Popup needs notification access and location permission in order to work properly.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “airpod app for android” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Fix if Airpods keep Disconnecting