What do you know about Scatter File? Do you want to create Scatter File? If you are the one who has a mobile device that has a Mediatek Chip inside. It seems like you are the one who likes installing Custom ROMs, rooting, Modding Patching, and customizing your mobile device just to get the most out of it. Well, if you have been doing this kind of stuff on your mobile device for a while now, then you must have come across the term “Scatter File”. Maybe while repairing IMEI/ NVRAM or Flashing the stock firmware.
Today, in this guide, you’ll learn about the Scatter File txt? How to Create Scatter File for Any Android MediaTek device?.
Scatter File Txt Intro:
A Scatter File is a .txt file that is used to explain loads of regions in a mobile device that is executing on MediaTek’s ARM architecture. Usually, these files are needed at the time of flashing stock firmware using tools like the SP Flash Tool. We can easily unbrick any mobile Device after flashing the stock Firmware in some cases.
Create Scatter File For Any Android MediaTek Device:
Now, if you want to Create Scatter File for Any Android MediaTek device, you need some of the prerequisites. Let us take a brief look at them.
- Your mobile device should be based on the Mediatek ARM Structure.
- A USB Cable.
- You want a PC to perform this setup.
- Install or download the new variant of MTK Droid Tools on your Windows PC. You can also take a brief look at our article on Download MTK Droid Tool [Latest Version Available]
- The drivers for your mobile device should be installed on your system. [Download Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, now Create Scatter File for your Android MediaTek device.
Steps to Create Scatter File For Any Android MediaTek Device:
Now, if you want to Create Scatter File for your Android MediaTek device, you need to follow these instructions carefully:
- Make sure you have installed or downloaded the MTK Droid Tools on your computer from above.
- Now, execute the MTK Droid Tool.exe file on your system.
- Plug your Android Mediatek Device into your computer through a USB Cable.
- Now, keep in mind you have USB Debugging enabled on your mobile device. You can turn it on by just moving to the Settings >> About Phone >> tap on the Build Number 7 times on your mobile device. Now move back to the Settings and click on Developer Options and turn on USB Debugging.
- Whenever you view your Device’s Info on the MTK Droid Tool, just tap on the Blocks Map button.
- You can now view a new window. Here, tap on the Create Scatter button.
- Now, choose the directory where you want to save your Scatter File and tap on Save
- That’s all about it, now disconnect your mobile from your PC.
Now your scatter file would be successfully saved to the folder you selected.
So that’s all about it, this was our take on Scatter File txt intro and how to Create Scatter File. I hope that you found this article helpful. Just in case, if you stuck somewhere between the instructions or have any questions or queries related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section below.