Are you looking for a way to change your name on Tinder? In this article, all know very well that the process of modifying names in the well-known dating app. Well, I am talking about the most popular Tinder app. The process is the same as modifying your age. Whenever you join Tinder using the social network giant Facebook’s account, then all you need to do is to update your name on your FB profile. But on Tinder, the change will be implemented within 24 hours of editing.
Different Ways To Change Your Name On Tinder
Well, if your name is not automatically updated or if you have registered your Tinder account using a mobile phone number then you can’t edit the name in the app, of course, Tinder. As a well-known dating app, Tinder also reminds you that you have the choice to remove your account and begin from scratch.
However, remember one thing in your mind that, after doing so you will permanently lose your messages, matches, and other information linked with your account if you remove an account that you have created using your mobile number. So, without wasting your time let’s move ahead and explore the whole article that we have mentioned below.
Also See: How To Install Tinder On Secret
Change Your Name On Tinder – First Method
If you have ever registered your Tinder account through Facebook, then just update your name in your FB account. However, if you want to change your name on Facebook, then follow some rules or wait for a few minutes, as the social network giant Facebook has some restriction issues, after that the whole process will be done automatically.
Change Your Name On Tinder – Second Method
Simply you have to delete the Tinder account and start from scratch. However, as we have mentioned earlier that this option is only for those who have registered their accounts with the phone number (without Facebook). And to do so, just follow the instructions to change your name on Tinder.
- Initially open Tinder and click the “Profile” icon located at the top of the screen.
- Move to “Settings”, then click the “Delete account” option to remove your account.
- Now just restore everything again, using your correct or desired name.
- After the above step now just open Tinder again and then create a new account.
However, just like change your name on Tinder in case if you like to modify your gender in Tinder then just follow the instructions that we have mentioned below.
- Once you’ve modified your name, now you can modify your gender in Tinder.
- Just touch the “Profile” icon located at the top of the screen.
- Then just touch the pencil icon or “Edit information” option to modify your gender.
- Now just move down to the “I am” option at the bottom.
- After clicking “I am” and selecting “More” you can input a word that explains your gender identity.
- That’s all about it. Like this, you can just modify your gender in Tinder.
Here’s all about ‘Change Your Name On Tinder’. So, what are your thoughts about it? Just share all your views, suggestions, and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this guide then don’t forget to share it with others.