Do you want to fix Xbox Error 0x97e107df? Xbox One is the product of Microsoft that is an 18th-generation home video game console. However, it features both online or offline gaming modes. The product was marketed as an ‘all-in-one entertainment system’.
Well, there are many Xbox One errors but they are very easy to deal with. However, to our attention, there is an error that continuously bothering individual systems across the world. However, it is not being able to use Xbox Live features. This Error Code 0x97E107DF is forbidding users to run apps or digital games.
The error occurs when the Xbox Live app fails to launch a game in which license validation plays an important role. Well, it means that a temporary problem with license validation while Xbox Live is trying to launch the user game, maybe the most common reason for this error.
Also See: How to Close Apps on Xbox One – Tutorial
Different Ways To Fix Xbox Error 0x97e107df
- Check Xbox Live Server
- Check Network
- Logout and Re-Login
- Reset the Console
Method 1: Check Xbox Live Server
Maybe the Xbox Live server might be down. In that case, you don’t need to do much from your end but wait until the server up and running back again. However, all you need to do is to move to the Xbox Support Twitter handler as they post daily updates as and when there are problems with their servers.
Also, they share the ETA to fix the issue as well. Well, if you want to check their server status, move to the Xbox Live Service Status page, and view if everything’s running properly or not. If it is working properly you can then simply launch the game and the Xbox error 0x97e107df should be resolved.
Method 2: Check Network
If there’s no problem with the server, then it might be the case of network connectivity errors on your end. In this case, you can try to run the network diagnostic or reset the MAC Address. Follow the below steps:
- Press the Xbox button to simply open the Guide menu.
- Now from the menu select Settings.
- Then choose the All Settings option and then tap on Network. Select the Network Settings option.
- Then from the Troubleshooting option, tap on the Test Network Connection option.
- Wait a while until the process ends. Whenever it happens, you can then check if the Xbox error 0x97e107df has been resolved or not. If you still face the same error you can then try to reset the MAC Address, as follow:
Reset MAC Address
- If you want to reset the MAC Address, hit the Xbox button to simply open the Guide menu.
- Then tap on the Settings menu and select All Settings.
- Now head over to the Network tab and choose Advanced Settings.
- Tap on the Alternative MAC Address that is followed by the Clear option.
- At last, restart your console. The same step could be done from the Guide menu > Restart Console > Restart.
- Now your MAC Address will be reset successfully. If it resolves the error, well and good, otherwise select the other option given below.
Method 3: Logout & Re-Login
Well, a simple re-login to your account can resolve the issue as well. So follow the below instructions to log out from your account and then again re-login:
- Head over to the Guide menu using the Xbox button.
- Then move to Home and choose your account. As it could be done after highlighting your profile picture.
- At last, choose Logout and then restart the console through Guide menu > Restart Console > Restart.
- Whenever it starts, input your credentials and then login with your account. You can now check if the Xbox error 0x97e107df has been resolved or not.
Method 4: Reset the Console
If none of the above workarounds managed to fix the issue, then try to hard-reset the console. Doing so will wipe all the cache, temporary data files, dump files or trash, and other residual files lying around. Follow the below instructions to perform a hard reset:
- Hit and hold the console power button for a few seconds. This will disable your Xbox console.
- Wait a while and then again power it back on. It will now show a green start-up screen, showing the reset was successful.
- Now move ahead and try to launch the game.
Here’s all about ‘Fix Xbox error 0x97e107df’. We have shared four different solutions, any one of which can resolve your error. Is this article helpful? Do you know any other alternative method to fix it? Share your thoughts with us in the comment down the section below. Also, for further queries and questions let us know below!