We spent hours and hours searching for the correct method to use and Download iMessage on windows. So it was inception in 2012. Folks are using an app called iMessage. Obviously, iMessage exists in the Apple ecosystem, vastly used in the iPhone and iPad, respectively. But most of the people own a Windows computer rather than a Mac Computer. People really do love iMessage as it is fast clean, extremely reliable, and the features are really awesome. That is inside of the app, however, there is only one issue with it, why is not it on windows.
iMessage is very useful for users to explore and influence others in the field of iOS. If you are an iPhone user, then you must be using iMessage for sure. Because it is easy, fast, and supports the sharing of multimedia files and attractive stickers. Mac users can also use iMessage as well, That makes it easy to access messages on their computers. This makes the workflow easier because you can attend calls and send or receive messages without even touching your phone. This is why most folks want to download iMessage for Windows. So that they can also enjoy services like sending and receiving iMessage on Windows computer.
What is iMessage for Windows?
iMessage for Windows is a bridge or platform so that you can connect your iMessage services on your windows machine. Traditionally you must use a Mac computer to access iMessage. However, we have many tricks from which you can install iMessage directly on your windows machine. And if you install iMessage on Windows. Then you would be able to send or receive a message on your windows laptop or computer as well.
Most folks do not use Mac because of compatibility issues. Since many people use a combination of Windows Laptop with the iPhone. So it would be a great idea to use iMessage with your windows machine. That is why people prefer to download iMessage for windows. Since you can share messages, texts, files, docs, images, and attractive emojis. iMessage is a wonderful experience that you can also enjoy on your windows machine.
Why Use iMessage?
As we talked about it before, iMessage is an extension of the iPhone. Where android uses traditional SMS, iPhone supports multimedia SMS with emojis and many other special features. iMessage is an instant messaging service by Apple. It works just like WhatsApp or Hike. But it supports more features. If you use iMessage, you can also create your own stickers and beautiful custom messages. With the latest iPhone 10, you can also make your own emojis avatar and use them with iMessage to explore yourself better. And we will show you how can you download iMessage for windows.
Anyways, you can still use the traditional SMS to talk with others. But that is kind of costly in some regions. Since iMessage works on the internet. You can send and receive thousands of messages without working about your carrier bill. And if you install iMessage on Windows, then you can continue your chat message on your desktop computer while your phone charges away!
iMessage has many features that make it unique from others:
- iMessage is faster than SMS or MMS.
- Delivery and read/seen reports.
- It works over Wifi, so even if you don’t have cellular data, you can still text.
- Supports stickers, live photos, and Apple emojis.
- It supports emojis.
- iMessage doesn’t have any character limit.
- Ability to send photos and videos.
- iMessage comes with End-to-end encryption for security & Privacy.
- You can send texts over your iMac or Macbooks.
Download and Use iMessage on Windows
Now Apple’s iMessage is only available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices. This is actually the harsh reality of Apple. They do not make software products for other users. Only Apple-exclusive! But do not worry, because there are other ways to un-officially download iMessage for windows. There are many methods by which you can use iMessage service on windows. For some method works with jailbreak devices. And in case you do not wanna jailbreak, we have other methods too. So let us discover these methods to download and use iMessage on Windows!
Download iMessage for Windows no Jailbreak Method
If you do not have a jailbroken iPhone. But you still want to download iMessage on Windows. Then do not worry, we got you covered. There is still a way from which you can use iMessage services on your windows machine. For that, you need to install an iPadian Emulator. On this emulator, you can register for iMessage and can use it.
Note: There is no standalone iMessage Application for Windows. But you can try some alternative methods to use iMessage for Windows 7,8,8.1,10. A couple of tricks listed below may need a Mac while others may need you to make some payment. There is no straight forward method to use Apple’s iMessage on PC.
iMessage for Windows with Chrome Remote Desktop
- You will need to have a Mac with iMessage and PC with Windows OS.
- Download Chrome Remote Desktop Chrome Extension on both Windows and Mac PC.
- Add CRD Extension to Chrome on both Mac and Windows.
- Click on the CRD Icon to Open Remote Access Website on both PCs.
- Here Download Remote Access file for Windows and Mac respectively.
- Install Chrome Remote Desktop Host.pkg on Mac PC
- Successful Installation on Mac
- Install the Remote Access file similarly on Windows PC.
- In Mac, Turn ON Remote Access, Add a Pin and Complete the Set-Up.
- Click Remote Support and Generate the Access Code.
- Now in Windows, Open the Remote Support Tab and Input the Access Code you generated on Mac.
- All done! You can now Access iMessage and other Mac Applications Remotely on your Windows PC.
Download iPadian Emulator to access iMessage for windows
iPadian is one of the most popular emulators. The Application has a very clean interface that looks fairly like an iPad. Just install the iPadian and get started with Applications. The iPadian is not a complete emulator but simulates iOS interface on PC. You cannot run all the Store Applications on the iPadian. But the emulator itself has a native App store that has a number of applications to choose from. The App requires Adobe Air on your PC for its working as it is developed on that platform.
- Clean and clear interface giving a feel like iPad
- Requires low power for running
- Can play games and other Applications without any clutter
- Native Application store to download millions of Apps.
Use iMessage on iPadian’s
- First Download and Install iPadian on Windows
- After installing, Turn on the emulator.
- Search for iMessage App
- Register your number in the iMessage app and voila! Now you can use iMessage on your Windows PC to send and receive messages.
Download iMessage for Windows for Jailbreak Devices
This method requires a jailbroken iPhone. Jailbreaking an iPhone means bypassing all restriction which Apple imposes on their chipsets. With Jailbreak, you can also take full control of your device and can install applications or services from third-party vendors. And you can also enable many features like iMessage Remote connection. So if you have a jailbroken iPhone. Then we have methods from which you can run iMessage on your Windows computer.
Remote Message Method
In this method, we are going to install a third-party Jailbreak service which will allow us to use iMessage services on your windows computer.
- First download Remote Messages tweak for your iPhone
- Now go to iPhone settings and navigate to Settins>Remote messages
- Toggle On the Remote Messages service.
- Here you can Setup IP and Port Number for the service.
you can choose and port number of your choice ranging between 0 and 65535.
- Enable Authentication and set up a username & password for your login.
- Now go to your Windows PC and then open Chrome Browser. Ps. you can also use Firefox, Opera, UC Browser, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Type in the IP followed by port number. In the format example; http://192.168.0.100:33
- Now login with your credentials.
Now you can use iMessage on Windows!
Alright, That’s All Folks! I hope you guys like this article and find it helpful for you. Give us your feedback. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!