It is safe to say that you are using a smartphone or tablet with Allwinner chipset? If yes would you say you are searching for a speedy method to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes is your answer again you are on the correct page. Download LiveSuit Flashtool from here, install it on your PC and flash stock firmware on your device rapidly.
LiveSuit is a Windows utility apparatus that lets you flash stock ROM firmware on all devices with Allwinner chipset. Here you can download LiveSuit for Windows, Linux and Mac based PCs.
- Supports All Allwinner Chipsets: If you possess a smartphone or tablet with Allwinner chipset (A13, A10, A31, A20), you can use LiveSuit to flash stock firmware on your device.
- Simple User Interface: Using this instrument to flash the firmware on your device would be a simple errand because of its basic UI. To flash the firmware, you should simply dispatch LiveSuit, load your firmware and “Framework Upgrade”.
- Upgrade Instructions: If you are a beginner with no firmware flashing experience, you can use the LiveSuit Upgrade, Wizard, alternative to figure out how to flash the firmware on your device.
- Supports Windows, Linux, And Mac OS: Unlike most flash devices that lone backings Windows working framework, LiveSuit underpins each of the three most prominent working frameworks i.e., Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Points To Remember
- Allwinner Technology Co.Ltd. Formally gives the LiveSuit flash apparatus. Thus, if you experience any mistakes while using this apparatus for flashing firmware on your device, contact their help group.
- You can use LiveSuit on your Windows, Linux and Mac based PCs.
- LiveSuit underpins all smartphones and tablets with Allwinner Chipset.
- If you are searching for an elective apparatus to flash the firmware on your Allwinner based device, download Phoenix Pro USB or PhoenixSuit and use it.
Download LiveSuit Flashtool (All Versions):
LiveSuit For Windows
- LiveSuitPack1.11 – Latest Version
LiveSuit For Linux
LiveSuit For Mac OS
- LiveSuitV305_For_MacOS – Latest Version