In this guide, you’ll learn how to install or download Stock ROM on RCA RCT6973W43. The guide is easy or simple! Alright, so it seems like you are someone who is using an RCA RCT6973W43. Great! The device is executing under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Certainly, things do not go too well with mobile devices. However, it seems like you are also facing some issues with your RCA RCT6973W43.
Well, you might be encountering the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your RCA RCT6973W43 which didn’t go too well and in the end, you brick your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best methods is to fix your RCA RCT6973W43 is by downloading or flashing Stock ROM back on it. Try to consider flashing Stock ROM just like doing a Factory Data Reset on your RCA RCT6973W43 running on stock ROM.
Sounds good? Do you want to know how to Install or download Stock ROM on RCA RCT6973W43? Well, let us guide you.
How To Install Or Download Stock ROM on RCA RCT6973W43
Just take a brief look at the prerequisites section to confirm that you’ve all the prerequisites needed to Install or download Stock ROM on RCA RCT6973W43. After you have installed all the prerequisites, you can then follow every step carefully to Install or download Stock firmware on RCA RCT6973W43.
Here we have mentioned some easy instructions to Install or download Stock ROM on RCA RCT6973W43. This article is not at all difficult to follow and is written in a simple and friendly language. You should follow the guide in order.
Here are some of the benefits of installing or downloading stock firmware on your RCA RCT6973W43:
- You can also brick or unbrick RCA RCT6973W43.
- Resolve the boot loop problem after installing the Stock ROM.
- To downgrade or upgrade your RCA RCT6973W43.
- To fix bugs lags on your mobile device.
- Other solutions.
So, head over to the Download Firmware for RCA RCT6973W43 section. Should we?
- Firmware File: Download [RCT6973W43-ANDROID6.0-V30-V1.18.80-DS-8M70]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Install VCOM Driver and install it on your PC
- Download Android USB Drivers
Download Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the instructions to Install or download Stock Firmware on RCA RCT6973W43. Let us take a brief look at some of the prerequisites.
- Keep in mind that this guide will work only with the RCA RCT6973W43.
- You should have a PC or Windows Laptop for this article.
- Your RCA RCT6973W43 charging has at least 60% charge.
- You should take a proper backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup NVRAM or IMEI on Mediatek Chipset mobile device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Restore or Create Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your computer.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install or download the new RCA USB Drivers.
After you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to the steps to Install or download Stock Firmware on RCA RCT6973W43.
Install Stock ROM on RCA RCT6973W43 Via SP Flash Tool
Follow the steps to install Stock ROM:
Backup your Data | Charge your Device
First of all, it is recommended to take a full device backup. However, you should keep the device properly charged, at least 50%.
Download Stock ROM for your Device
Then download or install the stock ROM for your device. You can also browse through our comprehensive collection of stock firmware and install the one for your mobile device. Also, you could check your device’s manufacturer if they have uploaded the official ROM on their website. However, when you have downloaded or installed the ROM, unzip it inside the same folder where you have installed or downloaded the SP Flash Tool.
Flash Stock Firmware Via SP Flash Tool
We are now done with all the requirements, we could start off with the steps to flash the stock firmware using the SP Flash Tool. Follow the steps below!
- Move to the folder where you have unzipped the SP Flash Tool and double-tap on the flash_tool.exe file to launch it.
- Then tap on the Choose button located next to the Scatter Loading File section.
- Simply browse to the downloaded or installed stock ROM, choose the Scatter file, and tap Open.
- Now the tool will start loading all the stock firmware files. After this, it is recommended to unmark the Preloader option. This is due to the flashing preloader.bin file might lead to some problems.
- After this, tap on the Download button of the SP Flash Tool. The whole interface should now be greyed out.
- Now switch off your mobile. Hit and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons simultaneously and plug it into the computer through a USB cable.
- Whenever you plug the device into the computer, the tool will recognize your device and the flashing will automatically begin.
- Just keep a record of the same using the progress bar located under it.
- When the process is complete, you will then get the Download OK message, stating that the process has been successfully completed.
- You may now exit the tool and unplug the device from the computer.
- At last, reboot your mobile device using the Power key and it should boot to the operating system.
That’s all about it.
These were the instructions to flash the stock firmware through SP Flash Tool. If you have any queries or questions regarding the aforementioned steps, then let us know in the comments section below.