As everyone knows, Twitter is a constantly evolving social media platform with more and more users and many other new add-ons. Nowadays, it is very common for people to use Twitter to publish funny multimedia content in GIF format and other video content. It has become very easy to find memes and videos based on a specific hashtag on Twitter. But there is no option to download them to your phones. This article describes how to download videos and GIFs from Twitter.
Steps to download videos and gifs from Twitter on Android
You can find many video contents on Twitter with different hashtags. However, the Twitter application for any platform does not offer an option to download them to the local memory. But don’t worry, there are many other ways to download them to your phone. Here we are using two methods to do this. One of these is using an online tool to download the video. Another is using an application on our Android phones.
Also Read: How to block Any website on Android 10 by using Digital Wellbeing and Chrome
Download videos from Twitter using an Android app
There are hundreds of apps in the Google Play Store to download videos from social media platforms. However, we use an app called Video | GIF downloader for Twitter. Because this is the simplest solution with fewer ads.
Follow the steps below:
- Download and install this app from the Google Play Store: Video | GIF downloader for Twitter.
- As in the previous steps, go to the desired video in the Twitter app.
- Then open the video and tap the share button located at the bottom right. Tap it.
- Select the download app from the list and tap it.
- Now choose the destination folder and select the video quality. Then the automatic download will start.
Download videos from Twitter using an online tool
In this method, we rely on an online tool to download video content from Twitter. While there are many online tools and websites for the same, we have taken a specific tool that is very simple and without irritating advertising, etc.
Simply follow the steps carefully.
- Open the web browser on your Android phone, or Chrome, etc.
- Enter this URL in the browser address bar: com.
- Now open the app on your phone and open the video you want to download.
- Tap the drop-down arrow on the right side of the video. Then tap the second option called Copy Link to Tweet.
- Now open the browser again and on Twittervideodownloader.com, paste the tweet link copied into the space provided as shown in the image.
- Click the Download button to automatically download the video to your phone.
It’s done! These are the easiest ways to download videos and GIFs from Twitter on Android. However, there are many more apps and methods to do the same. Don’t forget to mention your thoughts in the comments below.