If you are a Kodi addict, you guys may have heard about one of the famous Kodi build named Fire TV guru. Just like the name shows, it is design via seeing Amazon Fire TV in mind. But, not only Fire TV but also Xbox One, PC, Mobile was also support via Fire TV guru build. Just don’t worry about your device. The steps and links are the same for Amazon Fire Stick, Windows PC, Mac, and Android as well. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Install Fire TV Guru on Kodi 16 – User Guide. Let’s begin!
The Fire TV Guru is a well-known Kodi build that has been around since the days of Kodi Jarvis. It is actually a simple and lightweight build, that still includes most of the really best Kodi addons in all the usual categories. The Fire TV Guru build design basically resembles Kodi Jarvis and is remarkably easy to use as well. It also includes a powerful search facility and makes the job of finding the best links from a lot of Kodi add-ons simple.
In this guide, we will also tell you each and everything you have to know about the Fire TV Guru build on Kodi. Also, including what you guys can expect to find on it, and how you can download and install it as well.
Use a VPN | Fire TV Guru on Kodi
Whenever you guys are using Kodi if with the Fire TV Guru build or any other builds or unofficial addons. It is always advisable to use a VPN actually. This is because some Kodi addons can turn on users in order to access copyrighted content. This is illegal in a lot of countries and some Kodi users have received legal notices. Or also even faced further sanctions as a result of using them. However, a VPN can protect Kodi users via encrypting their online data and hiding their IP Addresses. This helps to mask the Kodi user’s identity and then mitigate the risk of legal repercussions as well. There are lots of VPNs on the market, however, not all are ideally suit for Kodi users as well. In order to choose the best VPN to use with Kodi, you should consider the following criteria:
- Fast connection speeds – Streaming media content needs fast connections, however, some VPNs can slow these down. Kodi users should always opt for the fastest VPN possible as well.
- Strong encryption and privacy settings – Kodi users also need maximum privacy and security provisions in order to protect themselves so should only opt for a provider along with strong encryption and reliable privacy provisions.
- No restrictions on data or traffic – Kodi addons use different file types, and streaming is really data-intensive. However, some VPNs have restrictions on both. So, Kodi users have to choose a VPN with no such restrictions.
- Broad server availability – The more servers that are available, the faster your connection speeds will be and also the more international content you guys will be able to unblock.
With these criteria, it is now clear that IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi users. Their encryption is as good as it gets and they also offer reliable and trustworthy privacy policies too, along with zero user logs being retained. They have a number of useful extra security features available as well. Such as a kill switch and DNS leak protection. IPVanish also has a huge network of servers, with up to 850 servers in 60 countries around the globe available to use. And they have no restrictions on either file types or bandwidth. That means you guys can stream as regularly as you like. IPVanish also has easy-to-use apps for almost each and every device, including the Amazon Firestick. That is another great reason why Kodi users should always select IPVanish.
How to Install Fire TV Guru on Kodi 16 – User Guide
Kodi builds can also be installed in much the same way since most unofficial addons can be. Users will have to download the unofficial repository followed via the addon. They will then have to follow the clear onscreen instructions to install the build itself. If that sounds complicated, then don’t worry, we have compiled a simple step-by-step to walk you via the process:
- First of all, open Kodi and tap on the Settings icon, which resembles a gear wheel, and can also be found in the top left of the screen.
- Choose the File Manager tab at the bottom of the Setting menu and then double-tap on Add Source.
- In the pop-up box that follows, tap on the text bar where it says <None> and then enter the following URL exactly: https://firetvguru.net/fire and then tap on OK. You will have to provide this source a name, such as Fire TV Guru. Then you have to tap on OK again.
- Then return to the Kodi home page and now choose the Addons tab.
- Tap on the Addon Browser icon, and that resembles an open box and can also be found in the top left of the screen.
- Choose Install from the zip file, then tap on Fire TV Guru and choose a file called repository.firetvguru.zip.
- You guys will receive a notification in the top right of the screen whenever the Fire TV Guru repository has been installed successfully.
- Now head back to the Addon browser menu and this time select Install from repository and scroll down to the Fire TV Guru Repository as well.
- Now just open the Repository and choose Program Add-ons followed via Fire TV Wizard. Select Install and wait for notification in the top right of the screen that the addon has also been enabled. Some pop-ups will also appear regarding the build installation. You guys can ignore these as all the relevant data will be asked for in the full build installation process as well.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home Screen again and this time just choose Program Addons. Select the Fire TV Wizard addon and also the choose Builds and just select the best build for your device.
- You will be asked in order to choose between Fresh Start then Install or Standard Install. A fresh start is mostly recommend as this will clean any previous settings. That could cause problems along with the Fire TV Guru to build settings as well. Tap Continue then choose a server and this will install the Fire TV Guru build onto your device.
- Once the download has complete, you will have to Force Close Kodi in order to apply the new settings. In order to do this, all you guys have to do is just tap on Ok. Whenever you restart Kodi, the new build should load up as well.
The Fire TV Guru Kodi build has been popular since the days of Kodi 16 Jarvis. And just like the last version of Kodi 17 Krypton is rolling out, and it remains a favorite build along with many in the Kodi community. In spite of around for many times, the Fire TV Guru build continues to be regularly update and maintain as well. Along with the turn over addons seen on Kodi at the moment. And also the available addons for the Fire TV Guru build are changing all the time as well. However, this is where Fire TV Guru builds users advantage from the fact that this build is regularly updated. In order to keep pace along with changes in the Kodi community.
Design and Usability
The design of the layout is a really simple and will look just the same to anyone who used Kodi 16 Jarvis. The main menu runs across the bottom of the screen and also breaks down the various included addons into categories. Such as Movies, TV Shows, All-in-One, Live Streams, Kids Corner, Sports Centre, and also Music and Streams. Whenever you scroll to each and every menu item, then you will see underneath a list of some of the addons in that category that you can then choose from. There are also shortcuts for many other addons placed on the main Kodi desktop.
You can enter each and every addon individually, however, the best way to the source content is to tap on the main menu option. That opens up a complete content section and comprehensive search facility as well. Such as, if you tap on Movies, you will take to a page of movie thumbnails along with the latest available films display. You can then tap on the left and search all of the available content on the build via a lot of things.
Such as title, popularity, genre, year of release, and so on as well. If you then choose a movie and press play, the Fire TV Guru build will automatically search all the addons on the build for links as well. Select the link you want to watch and the movie will play as well. The search facility is fast and responsive, and it is a really great way in order to browse for content and get to exactly what you want instantly.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!