Samsung is a well-known brand of smartphones in today’s world and also, it needs no introduction. And its Galaxy series also was an amazing success in the world. With Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, Samsung brings back the SD card slot. Now when you have the slim tray out, You will notice that there are actually two sim slots. One is for your Nano-SIM and the other one is for a micro sd card. In this article, we’ll tell you about the galaxy s7 sim card about how to remove or insert it in the device.
Let’s learn how to insert or how to remove the SIM and also SD Card tray in the standard Samsung Galaxy S7 and s7 edge. I have written in this tutorial in easy steps so you can understand it easily.
Removing the Tray From Galaxy s6:
- Locate the SIM and SD Card tray on the top edge of the device. It will have a small hole on the side of the door.
- Gently insert the eject tool included with your phone or a paper clip into the eject hole. The tray should eject from the slot.
- Then remove the tray from the slot.
Inserting the Sim Tray From Galaxy s6:
- Gently slide the tray back into the slot arranged as shown in the photo below.
- It should click into place.
This article was all about How to remove and how to insert an sd card in Samsung galaxy s6. I hope you like this article and found it useful for yourself. Also, if you have any queries related to this article just let us know in the comments section below and I will reach you shortly to solve your further issues. until then have a Great Day!
Also see: Drop Items in Roblox: Here’s how to?