JioFi Mi-Fi Wifi router is a portable hotspot. That is introduced by Jio Infocomm LTD. In the box, you have a charger and a USB cable. Apart from using as a Wi-Fi hotspot, the JioFi also offers HD voice and video calls with the help of the JioJoin application in Wi-Fi-connected smartphones. In this article, we are going to show you how can you Hide Block Jiofi Users, Let’s start!
You can restrict your JioFi device visibility. Just by making a few simple network setting changes. You can hide your JioFi device, block users from accessing your device, And also allow only your devices to connect to your JioFi.
Hide and Block Jiofi Users
Note: Your JioFi will not appear in their Wi-Fi list if you make the following SSID setting.
- Connect your JioFi Hotspot with your smartphone or PC.
- Now open any of your browsers. Preferably use ‘Google Chrome’.
- Enter the URL http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm or http://jiofi.local.html/
- Login with Admin ID and password
- Go to Settings and click on Network.
- You will see the option of the MAC address filter. By default, it is disabled just Enable it.
Allow only Preferred Devices to Connect your Jiofi – Hide and Block Jiofi Users
If you wish only devices of your choice to connect to your JioFi. Then proceed forward with these steps below.
- Once the above steps are complete and you Enabled MAC address filter. Then you will notice an option of MAC address filter mode.
- Allow MAC address filter mode.
- Then click on Add option and you will notice all the MAC address (devices) that are connected to your JioFi router.
- Click on the MAC addresses to which you want to give your JioFi access and then confirm it.
- Now click on Apply.
- Once done, only those MAC or devices which you listed will have access to your JioFi internet.
Prevent Devices From Connecting to Your Jiofi – Hide and Block Jiofi Users
- Deny MAC address filter mode
- Then click on Add option and you will notice all the MAC address (devices)connected to your JioFi.
- Click on the MAC addresses you want not to give access and confirm it. (You can select as many MAC as possible)
- Now click on Apply.
- Once done, all the MAC or devices which you listed will not access your JioFi internet.
Alright, That’s All Folks! I hope you guys like this Hide and Block Jiofi Usersarticle and find it helpful to you. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Use Youtube Netflix on Echo Show