If you want to cancel an audible subscription on the app then you are in the right place. Audible is costly. However, the most popular Gold plan begins at $15/month where you can get one credit every month. And if you want more than one book, you can then spend $20 to $30 depending on the titles. So, if you are the one who would like to cancel their subscription after a free trial then check from your mobile and iOS devices.
If you buy the Audible subscription and you can’t find the chocie to cancel it then you’re not alone. Audible has intentionally made canceling the subscription difficult on an Android device. Come let’s check how to cancel the Audible subscription on the app. Let’s get begin.
Steps To Cancel Audible Subscription
Officially cancel an Audible subscription needs you to log in and cancel the account from your PC. Now, if you don’t have any access to a PC you can then cancel your Audible subscription from your mobile. Follow the steps to cancel an audible subscription on the app:
There is no choice to cancel Audible subscription on App, but you can use your mobile browser.
- Initially, head over to the web browser on your mobile and then log in to your audible account. However, the methods work for both iOS or Android because we’re using the web browser to cancel the subscription instead of the app.
- When you log in. Click the hamburger icon located on the top left of the webpage of the Audible homepage.
- It can then open up a complete list of options from the left. Simply click on the My Account option.
- You’ll then view a couple of options on the left, click on View Membership details.
- As it can pull up the cancel button or subscription plan should be here. Sadly, it isn’t. Now, just, modify the layout of the webpage to desktop mode. If you want to do so, click on the vertical dots located on the top right.
- Then click on the “Request Desktop site” in the browser’s options page. You can also find it after clicking the three vertical dots located on the top right of the browser.
- Whenever you click the desktop mode. The webpage would load again and then open the desktop model of the webpage. Simply pinch and zoom to get a better look.
- If you would like to again check under your subscription, you can then view the ‘Cancel Membership’ button.
- Click the button and follow the steps to cancel your subscription. However, it would show you a display screen with a message saying “if you cancel, you’ll lose your credits. Then proceed further to the next page after clicking “No Thanks, continue canceling“. Follow the instructions to cancel your account.
All done! Congrats, you’ve now successfully canceled your Audible membership.
What Happens If You Cancel Your Membership?
You can also join your membership anytime in the future if you change your mind. You can’t get your credits back as it becomes a part of your membership so always keep that in your mind. However, your books that you purchased would still be on your account and you can easily access them even after cancellation.
While Audible is one of the best audiobook platforms available for everyone. If you are rich and afford deeper pockets then Audible is still the best. I hope you can now understand how to cancel an Audible subscription on the app. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below!