Are you looking for a fix to enlarge Instagram profile picture? If yes, then you are in the right place. Both the website or Instagram app doesn’t allow you to enlarge the Instagram profile picture, irrespective of whether you follow them or not. And in the end, this can get a bit irritating. For example, I know some people with the same name and similar usernames on Instagram which means telling them apart is quite difficult if your account is private.
Some users browse Instagram on their mobiles and if you come to check a profile picture, it’s a small 50*50-pixel image in a circle that you can’t tap or zoom in. However, the picture is still uploaded in full resolution. The API of Instagram’s can be used to retrieve the picture with an easy command. Don’t fret, we’re not doing any difficult thing with code because there are lots of apps that do this for us. I have three workarounds that you can use to view profile pictures on iOS, Android, and Web. Let’s start.
How To Enlarge Stranger Profile Picture On Instagram
Enlarge Profile Pic On Desktop
Instagram is made for smartphones but you can also access it on any PC browser. If you want to look at the profile picture of an account you can then do it here as well. I am not going to recommend inspect elements because it can only display you the already compressed picture that is around 150px wide. Rather than, we’ll use a website instadp.com that can pull up an HD image via Instagram API. Well, the website works on the web or on mobile which is great.
- If you wish to view the profile picture of a user on Instagram. Then head over to instadp.com on a web browser on your PC.
- When the website loads just input their Instagram username.
- Then hit enter and it would pull up all the relevant Insta user accounts.
- Tap on the profile you like and you should view the Profile picture in HD.
- Now that you’re on the computer, you can also schedule posts and check insights from your PC easily.
Zoom Profile Picture With InstaProfile
- All you need to do is to head over to the Play Store and the App Store to install the app on your mobile.
- After you’ve successfully installed the app, click the app icon to run the app. You’ll then view the app that doesn’t have many options. As it only dispaly a text box where you can easily input the username and view the profile pictures.
- If you want to view a profile just input the username in the textbox and hit enter.
- You’ll then find all the possible options identical to the username you just entered.
- Click the one you’re searching for.
- You can now view the HD profile picture and clearly make out who they are.
- If you want you can then install their profile picture after clicking the download button.
- Once you’ve searched a profile, it appears like your search history in the app that you can remove with one tap.
- Just click the Delete All button on the bottom of the screen to remove the history.
- However, if the app doesn’t open in dark mode, you can then turn on the option from the settings. Head over to Instaprofile> Settings> Toggle ‘ Night Mode’.
Qeek Enlarge Instagram Profile Picture
Qeek is another app to enlarge or zoom the Instagram picture on iOS or Andriod. It works quite similar to Instaprofile and you can just look up a profile by username and then fetch a high-quality Profile picture.
Just install the app on your iOS or Android device from the App Store or the Play Store. You can then open the app and input the username in the textbox on the top. The app can load the profile and you can then click the Fullscreen button to check the Profile Picture. If you like to see the Profile Pictures in HD, you need to buy a one-time in-app purchase of $1.99.
This is one way to view the profile pictures of strangers who started following you. You don’t need to always ask them who they are, it is the best and efficient way to look at their profile Picture. You can also use any app available on the App Store or Play Store to grab the profile picture. Instaprofile fetches the profile pictures with the help of Instagram’s own API. What do you think about this workaround? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback with us!