Epic Games has actually managed to stir up quite the buzz since making RocketLeague free on their platform as well. The transition did not really seem to fit well with older players, however, considering that everyone who purchased the game gets free DLC. It is a really sweet deal. If you guys are switching to the new Rocket League on Epic Games. Then you might have realized that via your old Rocket ID is not an easy process as well. In this article, we are going to talk about How Do I Find Rocket League Epic ID – Tutorial. Let’s begin!
Plus, if you want to add friends or vice versa, then you have to source your Epic Games ID. If you guys have been struggling in order to find your ID then fear not, we have you covered. Let’s now take a look at how you guys can find your EPIC games ID in Rocket League.
What Is The Epic ID?
The Epic ID is basically a code that permits you in order to add friends that play rocket league on different platforms. This permits you to invite them to parties, play matches together, and then see their online status. This code consisted of your display name within Rocket League that is followed via a hashtag and a four-digit code. But, things changed because Epic Games took over.
How Do I Find Rocket League Epic ID – Tutorial
- First, open the Epic Games Launcher on your system and tap on your username in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Now just tap on ‘Manage Account’.
- You guys will now be redirected to a webpage where your Epic Games account details will also be available to you. And you guys should find your ID under the ‘Account Info’ section.
You can now copy this ID and then share it with your friends so that they can add you to Rocket League.
If you are an older player switching platforms or services then you can probably want to preserve your progress and friend list in Rocket League as well. In order to do so, you will have to link your previous Rocket ID to your new Epic Games ID. Let’s now take a look at how you can do this.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and click on your username in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Tap on ‘Manage Account’.
- You guys will now be redirected to your Epic Accounts portal in a browser window. Tap on ‘Connections’ in the left sidebar on the webpage as well.
- Now tap on ‘Accounts’ at the top.
- You guys will now see all the many platforms and services that you can also connect long with your Epic Games ID. If you guys are a console user select your desired provider else choose Steam if you are a paid PC user.
- Now follow the on-screen verification process in order to complete the linking process.
Your previous account should now be linked to your new Epic Games ID actually. You can now easily transfer your contact list and also items between the two. You can also use the same process in order to link an account for cross plat on multiple platforms. Your rank, inventory, and items will be the same on all the linked platforms when you have connected them.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!