Minecraft is one of the most famous games in today’s day and age. It also comes with a variety of gameplay options and has a really great online community as well. In order to keep the players engaged, developers release feature updates to Minecraft regularly. These updates also help add new items, new creatures, new areas, and more to Minecraft that also helps keep everyone engaged no matter the level you guys are playing at. Minecraft recently released a Nether update that also introduces new Nether areas, new items, and even a new material called Netherite. In this article, we are going to talk about How rare is Netherite and Where to Find it. Let’s begin!
What is Netherite | How rare is Netherite
Netherite is a new material in Minecraft that basically lies at the top whenever it comes to material hierarchy. Netherite is more valuable, powerful, and also durable than diamonds in Minecraft. This actually means that diamond armor and tools are no longer the ultimate sources of power in Minecraft. Netherite is also more durable that means that it can float on lava and can not be burnt no matter the source of the fire actually.
How can you upgrade to Netherite
Well, the process is really complicated, however, the general requirements ask you to own a lot of gold and diamond items before you start. This is because Netherite alone can not upgrade your tools, weapons, and also armor as well. You guys will need gold to manufacture Netherite Ingots that can then use in order to upgrade your diamond weapons, tools, and armors as well.
How rare is Netherite?
Netherite is super rare in Minecraft because of the a lot of requirements and its position in the Minecraft material hierarchy. The basic mining of Netherite goes as follows.
- Ancient Debris: First you have to find the ore, Ancient Debris. This debris is not finding in the overworld and you guys will have to travel to the Nether to look for it. Generally, ancient debris is found at y level 15 and can only be mined via diamond tools. Fortunately, it can also be mined easily if you have the right equipment. It is blast-resistant and can be easily moved around along with the help of pistons.
- Netherite Scrap: When you own the Ancient Debris ore, you will have to turn it into Netherite Scrap. This process is easy and only needs you to smelt your Ancient Debris in a furnace along with your desire heat source.
- Netherite Ingot: This is the final product that you guys are aiming for. These ingots are extremely valuable and can use in order to upgrade your in-game gear. Netherite Ingots are also required in case you want to manufacture Netherite blocks, Lodestones, and much more. Netherite Ingots are formed via crafting your Netherite Scraps and Gold Ingots together. 4 Netherite Scraps and 4 Gold Ingots result in just one single Netherite Ingot. And multiple netherite ingots can also help you upgrade your diamond armor, craft netherite blocks, and manufacture lodestones as well.
Apart from these basic mining steps and requirements that you guys have to go through in order to obtain usable amounts of Netherite. You also have to fulfill the following criteria to have a chance at obtaining Netherite.
- Diamond Gear
- Diamond Armour if you want to upgrade to Netherite Armour.
- Also, diamond Tools if you guys want to upgrade to Netherite Tools.
- Diamond Weapons if you want to upgrade to Netherite Weapons.
- Lots of Gold in order to make Netherite Ingots.
- Enchanted armor and Fire Potions in order to access Ancient Debris. Ancient Debris is hard to find, is only available in the Nether, and is most of the time under lava which endangers the life of your character. Not to mention that only a certain amount of debris can actually find. In a specific area before you can move to the next ones.
All these factors and requirements for many other rare materials. Before you guys can even hope to upgrade to tools and armor based on Netherite make this a really rare material.
What happens to enchantments if You upgrade my items to Netherite | How rare is Netherite
Upgrading items along with Netherite will preserve the enchantments applied to them. This basically means that you will not have to enchant your items again when you have upgraded them along with Netherite. The following items can upgrade with Netherite via the smelting process.
Note: While every item only requires a single piece of Netherite Ingot in the smelting furnace. Then you still need to have the diamond variant of the specific item to upgrade. If you do not have a diamond-level item then you won’t be able to upgrade your items to Netherite as well.
- Netherite Sword
- Netherite Pickaxe
- Also, Netherite Axe
- Netherite Shovel
- Netherite Hoe
- Also, Netherite Helmet
- Netherite Chestplate
- Netherite Leggings
- Also, Netherite Boots
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!