4chan bans are not uncommon. However, many bans are understandably deserved, many others might not make much sense. It may be that you are using a shared IP address along with another person that is committing the bannable offense. Just like that, you guys may live in a country in which ISPs are blocking access to 4chan. Whatever the case is, you guys can bypass the 4chan ban via using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). In this article, we are going to talk about How to Ban Evade 4chan with VPN Easily. Let’s begin!
Whenever you guys connect to a VPN, your internet traffic is routed via an encrypted tunnel. This secures it from all the outside observers, from the hackers to your ISP. You guys are also provided along with a new, temporary IP address. This basically gives you with a fresh start on 4chan, which basically means you won’t be associated along with a banned IP address via no fault of your own. It also means that you guys can browse 4chan content anonymously without any fear of internet censorship.
Banned from 4chan? Regain access via spoofing your IP with these trusted VPNs:
- NordVPN – Best for 4chan – NordVPN is actually the Swiss army knife of the VPN world, and is more than capable of demolishing your 4chan IP ban along with its robust encrypted network.
- Surfshark – Robust encryption, built-in adblocking, blanket obfuscation, and also unlimited simultaneous connections.
- ExpressVPN – Blazing fast speeds, massive network, and also one-tap interface.
- CyberGhost – Good all-rounder along with some special functionality for beating site blocks.
- PrivateVPN – Especially good in highly censored countries, thanks to the entirely provider-owned and also operated network.
- PureVPN – Routinely beats the Great Firewall of China, and will do the same for 4chan bans.
Well, in our tutorial, we will also discuss how we can bypass 4chan bans – and in order to remain truly anonymous online – via a VPN. And of course which are the best VPNs that actually keep your identity anonymous, however, browsing 4chan. We’ll start via covering VPN providers that have security features strong enough in order to bypass blocks. Explain the advantages of using a VPN with 4chan; and also get you started along with the right service for your needs.
- Highly affordable plans
- A mind-boggling number of servers
- More than 6 simultaneous connections
- Based in Panama as well
- Great customer service through chat.
- Apps can sometimes be slow in order to connect.
NordVPN also offers the best overall VPN service for banned 4chan users. The provider basically boasts a number of advanced privacy and anti-censorship features. That protects you online at all times actually. For starters, NordVPN also offers specialty servers that are actually dedicated to giving ultimate anonymity to users. These basically include double VPN nodes that route your data through two layers of encryption. As well as obfuscated servers that hide the fact that you are using a VPN as well.
Further | how to ban evade 4chan
Moreover, 256-bit AES encryption keeps you secure at all times. It would actually take the world’s strongest supercomputer millions of years in order to crack. All of this is backed via one of the most complete no-logging policies in the industry. There no logs of browsing history, timestamps, browsing history, and much more, are saved online. Additional features also include an automatic kill switch that basically shuts down your internet should you get disconnected, and also an in-built DNS leak test.
In spite of its appeal to advanced users, NordVPN also offers fundamentals that are just as great for beginners. First, it actually has one of the largest server networks in the industry, along with 5,800+ servers in 59 countries. This means that your connection will always be fast with a lot of connection options. If you are browsing on a smartphone, PC, or tablet, NordVPN has apps for all of the major operating systems. That includes Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS as well.
The attractive, intuitive display makes the service a breeze order to use, and you will hardly notice it in the background when you are enjoying 4chan. You can connect more than 6 devices simultaneously, and a really great customer support team is also available for live assistance, 24/7.
Surfshark | how to ban evade 4chan
- Each and every server optimized to unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and much more
- Every server is a specialty server as well
- No questions asked money-back guarantee also.
- It is based in the British Virgin Islands, where there are actually no data retention laws
- Responsive customer support is also available 24/7.
- The growing network does not actually have the same coverage as more mature VPNs
- The new-kid-on-the-block status may not instill the same trust as larger providers as well.
4chan IP bans do not stand a chance against Surfshark. Packing NSA-grade 256-AES-GCM encryption, the world’s fastest and also most secure tunneling protocols (OpenVPN, IKEv2/IPSec, WireGuard), and blanket obfuscation on each and every server. Surfshark is supremely well situated to spoofing actually.
Further | how to ban evade 4chan
Of course, you will need servers to get the virtual IP you want, however, Surfshark’s got plenty. In spite of that their launch in 2019, they have already grown their network to encompass 800+ servers in 50 countries worldwide as well. This list basically includes options for multi-hop routing, plus static IPs in a lot of the most useful countries.
Tired of being bombarded via spam and adware? Turn on Surfshark’s CleanWeb module in order to stop ads, trackers. And popups before they load for a cleaner 4chan viewing experience actually. Finally, rest easier along with one of the industry’s best logging policies, backed through Surfshark’s British Virgin Islands jurisdiction.
- SPECIAL OFFER: 3 months free of cost (49% off – link below)
- 3,000+ super-fast servers as well
- Also, no DNS or IP leaks found
- Strict no-logs policy as well
- Customer Service (24/7 Chat) also.
- Max 3 simultaneous connections actually
- Slightly more expensive than many other options.
Further | how to ban evade 4chan
ExpressVPN is our #1 choice for users who basically want to bypass 4chan bans for two reasons: privacy and usability as well. First, the provider uses 256-bit AES encryption, where the keys generate more possible combinations than there are atoms in the known universe actually. Encryption protocols basically include OpenVPN’s UDP and TCP, as well as super-fast L2TP/IPSec. This means that in spite of an inevitable slowdown with VPN services. The difference between an encrypte and unencrypte connection along with ExpressVPN will hardly noticeable actually.
The encryption is complement through a reliable no-logging policy that actually makes sure no logs on traffic, IP addresses. Or also even browsing history is save and can trace back to you. In addition, the provider is based in the British Virgin Islands, which makes it exempt from the Five, Nine, and Fourteen Eyes international surveillance agreements as well. These security features will make sure that your online activities. That includes those on 4chan, can’t be linked to your identity or used against you as well.
How does 4chan suspend accounts, and also why?
Most of the users don’t really read terms of service before browsing the website, to their own detriment actually. 4chan explicitly also states that bans are fair game at their discretion, and also at no point that should you believe. That you are immune from a ban if you guys create or participate in posts that contain whatever moderators deem inappropriate content.
4chan needs no registration for users; but, their policies are very strict and can easily get you suspended. In order to ban you, 4chan pinpoints your IP address, then blacklists it. While the ban itself is obnoxious, the security implications are dire: 4chan can also track your activity without even knowing your email address actually. Why should you permit any third party in order to do so?
How to get past a 4chan IP ban along with a VPN
Now that you guys understand the mechanism via which 4chan bans users. You can also take steps in order to regain access should you be wrongly blacklisted. Here’s the step-by-step:
- Sign up along with one of the above VPN providers. When you pay and creates an account, you’ll prompt to download the software onto your device as well.
- After installation is also complete, log in via your credentials. The VPN should automatically launch.
- Typically upon open, your VPN will automatically establish a connection between your device and also the best-performing nearby server. This, in turn, basically equips you along with a brand new, shared IP address. Thereby permitting you in order to sneak past your 4chan ban, which specifically targets your old IP actually.
- If you guys run into another ban, you guys can simply switch servers in order to gain a new IP address. For bonus style points, some VPN providers turn on you in order to use a static IP. That makes you immune to blanket bans on shares IPs employes via many major sites, that includes Netflix.
Other advantages of using a VPN
If you guys are looking for service for 4chan specifically or not, a quality VPN will actually offer you a huge range of advantages. Some of the most important advantages are lists below as well.
Protecting your identity
This advantage is particularly useful for 4chan users. However, you do not register along with your email address on 4chan. They are able to trace your activity back to your IP address and, in turn, your identity as well. This means that the platform is not really anonymous. Even folks along with little training can retrace your steps. In order to make sure that you guys do really stay anonymous online, you need a quality VPN. VPNs also help you mask your real IP address and get a different one from a location of your choice as well. With this, there is also an added advantage of being able to manually switch servers and access otherwise geo-restricted content too.
Secure your online data | how to ban evade 4chan
4chan may not archive posts for a really long, however, they are known to save its users’ metadata, which includes IP addresses. These, in turn, can and also have been turned over to the FBI upon request. In short, just don’t expect 4chan to champion the privacy of its users when criminal liability is at play. Whenever you connect along with the anonymous IP of a VPN, you essentially remove 4chan’s ability to keep meaningful tabs on you.
However, you are then beholden to your VPN! Make sure the service you use employs a strict no-logging policy. That will secure you from all the third-party snooping, from 4chan to your ISP and also even the government. Strong encryption makes brute-force attempts in order to uncover your identity futile, also even if someone does suspect your “spoofed” identity.
Bypass censorship blocks
Relying on where you are located, different websites and services can also block or restrict. Such as, it’s known that Netflix’s catalog changes relying on the geographical origin of your IP address. This can be really frustrating, especially whenever you know that the catalog in many other countries has much more variety. In other cases, some websites may be blocked altogether.
In China, some of the most famous websites, such as Facebook and Wikipedia, are baning. In order to bypass these blocks and access all the online content regardless of your location. You guys need a VPN. Quality service also offers a large server network to its users. So you will have a lot of options to beat various geoblocks. However, maintaining fast connections, too.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “how to ban evade 4chan” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!