Do you want to combine video and audio on Windows 10? Combining or merging two different file types to make one file isn’t easy if you’re dealing with media files. Combining pictures or making collages can be done with an average image editor. But if you want to combine video and audio, you want a video editor for the job. If the audio length is exactly the same as the video i.e., you don’t need to edit anything, the job is simpler or easier. When you add audio to a specific part of the video, it’s going to become a hassle.
How To Combine Video And Audio On Windows 10
Windows 10 also comes with a video editor out of the box and for basic combining or editing of files, it does the job. Also, it can export the video in HD quality. Follow the steps to combine video and audio on Windows 10:
- Head over to the stock Photos on Windows 10.
- Tap the New Video button located at the top.
- Choose ‘New video project’ from the menu.
- Specify your project a name.
- Tap the ‘Add’ button on the left, and choose the video that you wish to add the audio to.
- When the video has been successfully added, drag & drop it onto the timeline.
- Tap the ‘Custom audio’ button.
- Tap the audio file that you like to add to the video i.e., merge with it.
- You can also use the slider to choose when (during the video) the audio will start to play, and when it will stop.
- You can also add many audio files after tapping the ‘Add’ button. Every audio file can be positioned individually.
- Tap ‘Done’ after you’ve successfully positioned the audio.
- You can then make any other edits to the video that you want. If you want to export it, then tap the Finish Video button.
- Choose the output quality.
- Tap Export.
After you successfully combine video or audio on Windows 10 your next step is to edit audio. In the Photos app, the video editor doesn’t allow you to edit audio files. If you want to edit i.e., merge and cut audio clips before they can be added to the video, and you’re searching for a free solution, you can then use Audacity. If you don’t want to install and download an app, you can then edit audio in your browser.
Here’s all about ‘Combine Video And Audio On Windows 10’. In Video Editor the Photos app may seem sufficient but it’s basic. Well, the best video editor will let you edit video or audio files together on various timelines. It can also allow the audio to be sliced with the video which, if you have a long length audio recording and a video, is going to make editing very easy.
Is this article helpful? Do you know any other alternative method to combine audio and video on Windows 10? Share your thoughts with us in the comment down the section below. Also, for further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!