The photos and videos you take using your iPhone can quickly eat up storage. If your device is close to full capacity because of all that media, one solution is to start afresh and delete all the photos on your iPhone. The following steps show you how. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Delete All Photos from iPhone – User Guide. Let’s begin!
Before you erase all the photos from your iPhone, make sure that you have backed any up that you want to keep. iCloud will only let you restore all your deleted photos at once. But you can take a more selective approach by using a third-party solution. Such as Google Photos or Dropbox on Mac or PC.
Deleting your photos with iCloud Photo Library enabled will delete your photos from ALL devices, that is something you guys need to be aware of. To delete all photos from iPhone, keep on reading.
How to delete all photos from iPhone and iPad
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Albums tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap All Photos and scroll down to the bottom so you can see your most recent pictures and videos.
- Then tap Select in the top-right corner.
- Click the most recent photo at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, place your finger on the next photo in the list, then drag your finger along the row and up towards the farthest corner of the screen so that the other pictures are included in the selection (indicated by a blue tick).
- Keep your finger in contact with the screen as it continues to scroll upwards until all the photos are selected.
- Tap the trashcan icon in the bottom-right corner to delete them.
- Next, tap Albums in the top-left corner to return to the main Albums menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and then tap Recently Deleted.
- Tap Select in the top-right corner.
- Then tap Delete All.
- Tap Delete [number of] items to confirm you want to remove the pictures from your device completely
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this delete all photos from the iPhone article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further and issues queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How To Download Messages From iCloud