iOS 13 has eventually come out of shadow! And being an ultimate beta tester. I am all set to download and install iOS 13.4 beta 5 on to put my hands on all the new features. That Apple has baked inside.
I guess I am not alone to be charging. So rapidly for beta testing. If you are also pretty much into the same model, it’d indeed be nice to walk via the steps together. (In case, if you do not have a developer account, jump over to this post to download iOS 13 beta). So, why waste any more time? Let’s get going!
Download iOS 13.4 Beta 5 on iPhone
There are three important things to keep in mind:
- First of all and foremost, be sure your iPhone is compatible with iOS 13.
- Second of all, make sure that your iOS device is fully backed up via iTunes or iCloud. If you are yet to put everything in the secure position. Then make sure to check out these helpful tips to ideally prepare your device for iOS 13 beta testing.
- Third, ensure you have an Apple developer account ($99/yearly). Else, you won’t be able to officially download the beta profile.
- First off, open any web browser and head over to Developer.apple.com on your iPhone.
- Now, you need to tap on the “Download New Betas” tab. Then, log in to your account with username and password.
- Next, head over to the iOS 13 beta section and hit Install Profile. A popup may appear on the screen, saying that the website is trying to open Settings to show a configuration profile. Tap on Allow and then Close.
Now, the iOS beta software profile will start downloading on your device.
- Now head over to Settings app → Profile Downloaded, Then hit Install, and then enter your passcode.
- Tap on Install at the top right and then tap on Install again at the bottom.
- Next up, tap on Restart to apply the necessary changes to your device.
Once the iOS 13.4 beta 5 has been successfully downloaded to your device, installing it would be pretty straightforward. Read on…
Install iOS 13.4 Beta 5 on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone device.
- Then, tap on the General → Software Update.
- Check out; the iOS 13 beta profile would be waiting for you. Hit download and Install option. Then, you need to enter your passcode.
Now, downloading will start, You can see the progress bar on the screen. Grab a hot cup of tea and wait until the process is complete.
How to Get Started with iOS 13.4 Beta 5
After your device has restarted, it will be rocking iOS 13. Now, you are almost set.
- Tap on Continue and then enter your passcode.
- Now, you need to wait for some time to let iCloud settings update perfectly. Finally, hit Get Started.
How to Download and Install iOS 13.4 Beta 5 on iPhone Using Finder
Just in case you are unable to download the beta of iOS 13 directly on your iPhone, take the help of Finder. Just ensure that your Mac is running macOS Catalina.
- First things first, download the iOS beta software restore image for your iPhone from the Apple developer page.
- Now, launch Finder on your Mac and connect your iOS device.
- Then, select your iPhone from the sidebar.
- In the Summary panel, you need to press and hold the Option key and then click the Restore iPhone option.
- After that, choose the iOS beta software restore file and open it.
- Now, click Restore to begin the installation.
Once the beta has been installed successfully, your iPhone will restart. The device will need an active network connection to finish the activation.
Alright, That’s All Folks! I hope you guys like this article and find it helpful to you. However, if you guys have further issues and queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: Remove Apple ID Payment Method from iPhone