Do you want to download LGUP Tool (all versions) to flash KDZ & TOT firmware? If yes, then you are in the right place. GUP is a tool that is used to flash TOT & KDZ Firmware on LG phones. Also, It is an alternative to LG Flash Tool that is used in many cases where we can’t use the LG Flash Tool. But when you want to flash the firmware of other regions then you can use LGUP Tool.
The tool also helps users to update LG phones, resolve LG phones, and reset LG phones all using the KDZ & TOT firmware. However, if you are planning to flash firmware or update file on your LG Android phones then here you will get the links to install the latest LGUP tool.
LGUP Tool – Features
- Easy to Use: LGUP Tool is a small tool that is easy to download on Windows PC. Also, it very easy to flash KDZ & TOT files. You just need one look at the instruction.
- Support All Phones: The tool supports all the available LG Phones. Also, it includes the latest phones. The tool is designed with binaries quite similar to LG phones. As it’ll also support the latest LG phones.
- Multiple Options: The tool offers various options to select from while flashing the firmware on LG phones. The choices include Refurbish, Phonesetting, Upgrade and FOTA upgrade.
- Easy Detection: LGUP tool easily detects/check the phone which is attached to the computer. Certainly, we don’t even need to download LG USB Drivers.
Download LGUP Tool (All Versions)
How to Install LGUP Tool on Windows PC
Having an older version of the LG UP tool the installation is quite easy. Just double-tap on the application file and install the tool by following the steps below. But the latest version has quite a different installation process as now it has two various files. Simply follow the steps to install the LG UP tool on your computer.
Firstly, extract the recently downloaded LGUP tool zip file.
Simply open the extracted LGUP folder.
There you will see two files. So first install the LG_UP_DLL file (LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_3_23.msi).
Also, run the LG_UP_Installer file (LGUP_Install_Ver_1_14_3.msi) and install it by following steps given by the installation wizard.
Now download the LGUP_Common zip file and then extract it.
Simply open the extracted folder then you’ll find a common folder. Ctrl+C the common folder to the location (C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model). Also, it helps to resolve LGUP can’t load the model error.
Now you are all set to use LGUP on your PC.
How to Use LGUP Tool to Flash KDZ & TOT Firmware
The LGUP tool enables users to flash TOT & KDZ firmware on LG phones with various/several options for user convenience. However, the tool comes in use when any OTA update reaches in some region but not in your region. Then you can use LGUP to flash KDZ firmware to update the phone. Just follows the prerequisites before flashing any firmware using the LGUP.
- If you don’t want to lose your data then take proper backup of your phone.
- Install LG USB Drivers on your PC
- Charge your LG Phone to at least 50%
- Download KDZ or TOT Firmware for your device
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC
Steps to Use LGUP
Follow the steps carefully to use LGUP:
Firstly, completely Switch off your phone.
Also, boot your phone into Download mode.
While in download mode connects the phone to the computer via USB cable.
Then open LGUP on your PC.
Automatically it’ll detect the phone.
Remember the BIN File is marked. Now tap on BIN File then load the KDZ or TOT firmware that you like to flash.
After choosing the firmware file to select the installation option.
- Choose ‘Upgrade’ if you like to keep the data on your phone.
- Pick “Refurbish” if you like to remove all the data and clean install.
Then tap on “Start”.
It will take some time to flash so wait for the process.
Once complete, the phone will reboot and Done.
All done! This is how you can use LGUP to flash KDZ & TOT Firmware on LG smartphones. So there you have it the complete article on LGUP Tool including download links. Enjoy flashing.
Here’s all about “How to download LGUP Tool”. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!