Now you can download and install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers and install them on your PC. These drivers are compatible with any Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PC with 32-bit or 64-bit CPU architecture. You will need to install these drivers in order for the PC to detect your Qualcomm phone or tablet in EDL (Emergency Download) mode. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008. Let’s begin!
Every mobile vendor releases the USB Drivers for their devices. These drivers are either come as a standalone executable application or pre-installed on the devices. However, these drivers help in performing basic activities. Such as transferring music, videos, pictures, documents, or for executing ADB and also fastboot commands.
But the purpose of these OEM USB drivers is only applicable when your device is in a fully-working condition.
Why you need these drivers
If you flash an incompatible software on your device, there are high chances of your device bricked. In various such cases, flashing the stock firmware using fastboot or tools. Such as Odin, Mi Flash, Nokia OST LA, LGUP, etc would not be possible. That’s because the normal USB drivers would not be able to recognize your Android device once it is connected to PC.
But if your device is running a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, then there’s a chance you can download and install the stock firmware using the QPST tool to recover your device from the bricked state. And for that, your device must be booted into EDL mode and recognized as ‘Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008‘ by your Windows PC’s Device Manager.
So, if you want to unbrick your device, you must first download the required Qualcomm USB drivers and install them on your PC. The instructions below will help you to install these USB drivers on any Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC with 32-bit or 64-bit architecture.
Follow the below points only if you are going to install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers through the ‘Manual’ method. However, if you prefer to install the drivers using the ‘Direct Method’ then you may skip this part.
- Download and install the latest version of ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Also, enable the ‘USB Debugging‘ (present under ‘Developer Options’) on your device.
- If you are running Windows 8 or later versions, then make sure to turn off ‘Driver Signature Verification’ on your PC. This can be done by entering the ‘Test Mode’. To do this, follow these simple steps below:
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers
Make sure to download the USB Drivers as per the ‘Installation Method’ you chose.
For Automatic and Direct Method:
For the Manual Method:
Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers
The provided Qualcomm USB drivers could installed on any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows PC through two different methods. The first method follows an automatic and direct approach, And it lets you install the said drivers by simply using the setup wizard. This is the easiest and also recommended way to install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers on your PC.
However, if the first method fails for some reason, then you can follow the second method that takes the manual approach for the installation.
1: Automatic and Direct
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers corresponding to your PC’s CPU architecture (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Then go to the directory where you download the file.
- Double-click on the ‘QDLoader_HS-USB_Driver_xxbit_Setup.exe‘ executable file.
- Click on ‘Next‘ in the InstallShield Wizard that appears.
- Now accept the terms and conditions by selecting ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement‘ option.
- Click ‘Next‘ after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Now, click on the ‘Install‘ button to install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers on your Windows PC
- When the installation is complete, then click on ‘Finish‘ to exit the InstallShield Wizard.
If the automatic method does not work and your PC still does not recognize your Android device. Then you should follow the manual method as listed below.
- Download the ‘Qualcomm-Driver.zip’ file.
- Extract the zip file to a suitable location on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to PC through the USB cable.
- Navigate to the folder where ADB and Fastboot tools are installed.
- Then press the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty area inside this folder.
- Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here‘ option.
- Type the following code in the PowerShell window to reboot your Android device into EDL mode:
adb reboot edl
- Note: On certain devices, simply executing the above command to reboot into EDL mode might not work. In such a case, you will need to search online for a dedicated method for your specific Android device.
- Go to Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- You shall see your Android device being detected as ‘QHUSB_BULK‘ under the ‘Other Devices‘ tab. Along with a yellow exclamation mark. This indicates that the PC is unable to recognize your device as the USB drivers are not install now
- Right-click on it and select ‘Update Driver software‘.
- Click on ‘Browse my computer for driver software‘ and select the folder that contains the USB driver files
- Once you select the folder, click on ‘Next‘.
- Now you would see a Windows Security prompt on your PC’s screen.
- Just select ‘Install this driver software anyway‘ to confirm and install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers on your PC.
- When you install the drivers, your device should recognize as ‘Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008‘ in the Device Manager.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Root SM-N950U/U1 – Galaxy Note 8 Snapdragon