Do you want to enable and disable OnePlus 3? Some users claimed that after using the OnePlus 3 for a long time, there might be a chance that you can break the OnePlus 3 power button. Fortunately, it becomes quite difficult to enable or disable it when the power button is broken. So, in this guide, you’ll learn how do you enable and disable the OnePlus 3 without the power button works.
If you mistakenly damaged or broken the power button on your mobile device, don’t fret, you’re in good company. Simply follow the steps below to learn how to disable or enable your OnePlus 3 without a working power button. Also, it’s quite a simple process, as you will need access to a PC via USB drive (and for Mac users with the latest Macs, you’ll want a USB-C to USB adapter).
HOW TO ENABLE ONEPLUS 3 WITHOUT USING THE POWER BUTTON:
Follow the steps below to enable OnePlus3 without using the power button:
When the OnePlus 3 is disabled simply hit and hold the volume button down for a few seconds.
Don’t release the volume button down, connect the OnePlus 3 to a PC via USB cable.
Wait until your phone boot to Download Mode.
Once done simply hit down on the volume rocker to cancel the operation.
Once the operation has canceled, the OnePlus 3 will reboot and enable like normal.
All done successfully! Now you enabled the OnePlus 3 without using the power button.
HOW TO DISABLE ONEPLUS 3 WITHOUT USING THE POWER BUTTON:
Follow the steps carefully to disable OnePluse3 without using the power button:
- Hit the Home Button and head over to the Home screen.
- Choose on the Applications icon.
- Browse and choose the Play Store icon.
- In the Search box, input in “Button Savior.”
- Download and install the application. You can also install Button Savior on the web if you cannot install it via the Play Store for some reason.
- Once installed, open the Button Savior. You may have to turn on debugging mode.
- After turning on Debugging Mode, simply open Button Savior and Choose Kill/Initiate Button Savior Service.
- A prompt appears with a small arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Choose it to convert it into icons.
- Click and hold on the Power Button located on the lowest part of the icon list to view the device choices.
- Choose the Power Off option to disable your device.
- You have successfully disabled the OnePlus 3 without using its power button.
It’s quite easy. But it’s not so simple to hit the power button, but at least you don’t want to worry about needing to replace your OnePlus 3 quite yet. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!