Are you looking for a solution to fix the Pluto TV Keeps Buffering issue? When we talk about online streaming service without spending a single penny then Pluto TV comes first on the list. It offers a massive range of online live TV channels along with an on-demand content streaming service for free. You can just install or download the official Pluto TV app on the streaming device and then enjoying it. However, all the streaming services do have various issues such as connectivity or buffering, etc and Pluto TV is no exception here. So, if you’re also facing problems with Pluto TV keeps buffering then check out this guide.
To be precise, video buffering limits video lags and uninterrupted video playback. But certainly, even if you have a stable or faster internet connection, video playback or live video streaming may either start buffering or stuck once every few seconds/minutes. Also, it ruins the intensity of the content or video playback experience. Though you can’t protect or stop video streaming to buffer, you should know what to do in that case to limit the buffering.
Pluto TV Keeps Buffering – Fix It
Online video playback buffering problems and most importantly, live streaming buffering can happen because of various reasons. Like a poor internet connection, application issues, etc.
- Keep in mind that you’re using a faster or stable internet connection to stream online content. An unstable or slow internet connection can easily ruin your streaming experience and increase buffering. So you should check your active internet package speed by using an online speed test.
- If your Wifi speed is limited to a lower one, try to increase the speed limit by simply upgrading to a higher package. Still, facing issues? Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for further queries.
- Don’t try to use a proxy service or VPN to stream content as it will definitely gonna restrict the upload/download speed according to the region. However, if you’re using a VPN service to simply bypass the content restriction for any particular region then you should increase the data speed.
- Certainly, bad router issues or Wi-Fi signal strength can cause various problems regarding content streaming. So you should try to use the Wi-Fi network closer to the Wi-Fi router and if there are any misconfigured settings present on the router page. You should try to reset the router settings and use IP details properly.
Further | Fixes
- Power cycle your streaming device and TV to refresh the connectivity glitch. Disable the device and unplug the power cable from the power source. Then wait a while and plug back into enabling the device.
- Well, the Pluto TV app can cause various issues that we can call bugs. Because of the overloaded number of active users or any sort of server issue, the streaming error or buffering issue can appear.
- Also, make sure that your device memory or storage is free enough and there are no other applications executing in the background.
- At last, if none of the workarounds worked for you. Then try to uninstall the Pluto TV app from your streaming device. You can then restart your TV or the streaming device. After this, reinstall the Pluto TV app and execute it to check for the issue.
Here’s all about ‘Pluto TV Keeps Buffering’. The steps are easy and simple and anyone can perform them without any help from a technician. Jump to the steps given above and check which one works for you. I hope you will be able to fix this error. If you have any queries, questions, or feedback then let us know in the comment sections below!