If you can’t see a battery icon on your Windows 10’s taskbar, then it may be hidden or disabled. The icon should appear in the Windows system tray area, which is next to the time and date. If the battery icon is missing in Windows 10, then try these methods to restore it. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Fix the Battery Icon Missing in Windows 10. Let’s begin!
Check If the Battery Icon Is Hidden | battery icon missing
If you can’t see a battery icon, then the first thing to check is whether it is simply hidden or not.
- Select the up arrow to the left of the system tray in order to reveal the hidden system tray icons. If you can see the battery icon here, then continue with the following steps. Otherwise, you should try the next method.
- Right-click any unused area on the taskbar in order to bring up the menu. Then choose Taskbar settings
- In the Taskbar settings, scroll down to the Notification area and then choose Select which icons shows on the taskbar.
- Scroll down the list until you find the battery icon, that is actually called “Power”. Select its toggle switch in order to set it to On.
- You should now see the battery icon in the taskbar actually.