Does your iPhone seem slow? Do you have to charge it more than once in a day? If your phone is experiencing any of these issues, your phone could use some simple fixes to make it faster. Here are 5 quick and easy ways to improve speed and make sure your iPhone 11 is running smoothly. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Improve Start-up Load Speed on iPhone 11. Let’s begin!
Remove Unnecessary Widgets | Improve Start-up Load Speed
Widgets are small apps that run in the background of your phone. Some of them come already turned on with the factory settings of your phone. You can also pick and choose which ones run and which ones do not. To change the widgets on your phone follow the steps below.
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Then swipe from the left to the right to bring up your widgets.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Edit
- This will bring up a new screen with all the active widgets listed. Then tap on the red minus button to remove any widgets you do not want.
Turn off App Refresh | Improve Start-up Load Speed
Not every app needs to be refreshed constantly. You can turn off the background refresh on apps that do not need this. Apps that are constantly working to download data and update itself will drag on your battery and performance of your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on the General option. It will have an icon that looks similar to the Settings app.
- A new screen will come up. Tap on Restrictions.
- Tap on Enable Restrictions.
- If this is your first time using restrictions you will need to choose a 4-digit PIN. You will use this PIN to add or remove any restrictions in the future.
- Then go through the list of your apps. Slide the button to the Off position for the apps that you do not want to refresh in the background.
- When you need to remove an app’s restriction just come back to this screen and slide the button of the On position. You will have to enter your PIN to give the app access again.
How to Change Your Mail App from Push to Fetch | Improve Start-up Load Speed
The default setting for your Mail app and a few others is Push. It will constantly be looking out in the web to see if you have an email. You can change this from Push to Fetch. By doing this you can have your phone look every hour, 30 minutes, or 15 minutes for email instead of all the time.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Passwords and Accounts. Tap on that.
- At the bottom of the screen will be Fetch New Data. Tap on that.
- If you haven’t already turned off the Push function for all apps, do so now. It will be at the top of the screen.
- Pick and choose which apps you want to change to Fetch.
- At the bottom of the screen will be three different options for how often you are your apps to Fetch. Then tap one of those.
Turn off Unnecessary Location & System Services | Improve Start-up Load Speed
Location features can really make your phone lag on start-up and drain the battery quickly. Here’s how you turn off the location and also system services for apps that do not need to always know where you are.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy.
- Then tap on Location Services.
- Choose which apps you want to have access to your location all of the time.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap on System Services.
- Keep on Emergency & SOS, Find my iPhone, and Share My Location if you use it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and turn off iPhone Analytics.
- If later you need to turn on some of the services you turned off just turn the off again when you are done.
Clear Safari History | Improve Start-up Load Speed
After a while, your Safari history can take up quite a bit of space. This will drain your battery and make Safari load slowly.
- Open Settings.
- Then scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Scroll down to the bottom. Tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- If you do not want to erase your history then close any tabs you do not need open.
Check for an iOS Update | Improve Start-up Load Speed
Sometimes Apple may have a software update to fix bugs or also help your iPhone perform better. Here is how to look for those updates.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Then tap on Software Update.
- If you have a software update download it.
Other Ways to Improve Your iPhone 11 Start-up Speed | Improve Start-up Load Speed
Sometimes your iPhone gets stuck with something on and even though you try it will not close. Turning your iPhone off and then on again will help close everything. There are all sorts of tricks that you can do to speed up your iPhone and preserve battery life. The tips above should help. If your iPhone is still experiencing battery issues or is still slow then consider taking it to a professional. Remember, you should not leave any apps open when they are not in use. Be sure to close them when you are done with them. To clear up storage space, delete photos, videos, messages, or apps on your phone that you do not really need.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this Improve Start-up Load Speed article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!