What do you know about DIKSHA App? DIKSHA is a unique step taken by the Indian government to support highly scalable or existing flexible infrastructures with teachers at the forefront. Many teachers are creating and using amazing tech-based solutions in the classrooms. Also, different states of governments encouraged the programs to support teachers through the DIKSHA app.
It features private enterprises. Enterprises and other related government bodies can combine the DIKSHA app into the organizations taken by their respective teachers relying on their capabilities, goals, and requirements. However, the DIKSHA app also includes the content of teacher training, in-class resources, teacher profile, assessment aids, news, and announcements. The repository of material, that can be used by both students and teachers. The portal is available in different languages like Hindi, English, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
How To Download DIKSHA App
The DIKSHA app is supported only with mobile devices. You can use it on apps that support Android OS 4.4 and above. Also, its size is around 11MB and was recently updated. If you are not using the updated model of Android on the device. Then you can’t access the material on the app. Simply install the app via Google Play Store and provide the necessary rights so that the app can access images, media, files, and others.
How To Use DIKSHA app
Initially, install the DIKSHA app. During installation, you want to register your profile with information. Like the full name, phone number, password, etc. After you register successfully. However, you will receive an OTP to confirm the same. After you submit the same, your registration will be complete. Now, you can move onto modification the language of the portal from the list of options given above.
Now, you want to select a user profile from options like a teacher, student, and others. Simply press the Scan QR code when it is available in your textbook. On the other hand, you can add information i.e medium, board, and class. And, hit continue to submit the details. Now, set your area, and submit the same.
Advantages for teachers
- Find excellent teaching content to make your class interesting
- View and share best practices with other teachers to discuss complex concepts to students
- Join courses to your professional development and earn certificates or badges on completion
- View your teaching history on all your career as a school teacher
- Get official announcements from the state department
Advantages for students and parents
- Scan QR codes in a textbook for easy access to the linked lessons on the platform
- Revise lectures that you learned in class
- Find extra material on different topics that are complex to understand
- Practice solving issues and get instant feedback on whether the answer is right or not.
Here’s all about the “DIKSHA App”. Have you ever experienced it? If yes, then let us know your thoughts below. For further queries and questions let us know in the comments section below!