Well, we’ve all been there; no point in denying it actually. How many times have you guys gone to type in your password, however, forgot what it was, so had to reset it instead? With just a number of password-saving options and also auto-login services, you guys don’t have to remember the passwords anymore. So, if you forgot your Snapchat password, and are currently logged out of your account, then here is all the info you need. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Reset Snapchat Password Without Email and Phone Number. Let’s begin!
Whenever we talk about recovering any social media account. And then the first picture came up in our mind is basically to recover the password of that account as well. There are also many other ways to recover a Social Media account such as verify phone numbers and email. However, the most important skill needed is your password or access to any of the ways to recover the account as well. It may also be possible that you have guys lost the password and no access left to recover your Snapchat account and also might want to recover it.
However, the problem that arises here is that many of us don’t know how you can recover a Snapchat account. Well, there are a lot of ways available via which one can easily recover a Snapchat account without even facing any problem.
What to do if you forget your Snapchat password and email?
If you are logged out of your Snapchat account, or just simply trying to sign in from a different device. Then you can change your password right from the login page as well. But, it should be noted, that your Snapchat account should have a registered phone number on it for this to work as well.
- Press the ‘Forgot your password’ option under the password textbox. Then choose ‘Via Phone’.
- Next, you need to input the registered phone number on your Snapchat account. (Make sure your phone is around, and has network coverage). Just click ‘Continue’.
- Here you guys can decide how you would like to receive your verification code. If you select ‘Call me, you will receive a call on your number, along with the verification code.
- Now enter the six-digit code on the next page. You can now also set your new password and sign in!
How can you reset Snapchat password without a phone number
Now if you guys do not have a phone number associated along with your Snapchat account, or you do. However, do not have access to it, you guys can still reset your Snapchat password as well. Just now follow the guide above to go to: Forgot your password > through Email.
- Now just input the email ID that you used to create your Snapchat account, and then tap ‘Submit’.
- Within a minute, you guys should receive an email from Snapchat along with a link to reset your password.
- When you reset your password, go ahead and then sign in to your Snapchat account along with your new credentials!
How to Reset Snapchat Password Without Email and Phone Number
Ok, this is actually a little more difficult. If you forgot your password and then do not have access to the registered email ID or phone number. Just try these options below.
Find your email ID on all your email IDs and services
If you could simply find the email ID that you used to create your Snapchat account. Then you will be able to reset your password. In order to figure out which email ID is associated with Snapchat, then just search for the welcome email. That Snapchat sends you whenever you first create an account. The email is titled ‘Welcome to Snapchat!’ as well. Just try to use the search option in your email client in order to look for the following terms:
- Welcome to Snapchat
- Team Snapchat
- Happy Snapping
- Confirm email
- [email protected] (this is the email ID from which the welcome email is sent) as well
Just use these search terms on all your email IDs, if you guys are lucky one of them will show up results!
Use Gmail Search Chips
If you have a Gmail account, then make use of its new Search Chips function as well. Search Chips help you to narrow down your search results as well. If you know the general date around that you just created your account. Then you can also use the ‘Custom range’ feature in order to narrow down your search.
Check Google Password Manager
Did you guys know that Google has been saving your passwords for just such an occasion? If you chose to save your password along with Google the first time you signed in. Then chances are that you can find it in the Google Password Manager.
In order to access Google Password Manager, open your device settings, and go click on ‘Google’. Now choose ‘Manage your Google Account’ under your email ID as well.
Just swipe the top panel to reach ‘Security’, then scroll right to the bottom to ‘Password Manager’ as well. Now you have to search for your Snapchat account, then reveal your password via clicking the ‘view’ button.
Contact Snapchat support
If all else fails, then try to contact Snapchat in order to check if they can help you to recover your account. You can use the Snapchat Support form at the bottom of their ‘Help’ Page as well.
How to reset your Snapchat password if you are signed into the app
- If you guys are already logged in to your Snapchat account, and also want to change your password. However, do not remember what your old password is, then just follow this simple guide.
- Open the Snapchat app, and head to Settings. Choose ‘Password’ under ‘My Account.
- Click on ‘Forgot your password, then select how you guys would like to receive your verification code.
- Now enter the verification code and set up your new password. Also, make sure you log out and then log back into the app in order to make sure the changes have been applied.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!