What do you know about Pelisalacarta Add-on? We all know that the English-speaking world is well covered for online streaming in terms of entertainment. There are very few options for those who speak other languages. Pelisalacarta is a Spanish-language add-on. However, it offers content in French, English, Italian, and much more as well as Spanish. It is the best choice for parents as it includes much Spanish-language content for kids, such as children’s movies or cartoons. There are TV shows, movies, and lots more rather than usual US-dominated content that you find elsewhere.
This add-on allows you to download or install content as well as streaming it. Also, it pulls video streams from a huge number of sources. If there’s a Spanish-language movie or show that you’ve been dying to view but you can’t find it elsewhere, then this is the add-on to check out. Below we’ll discuss how to install or download the Pelisalacarta add-on for Kodi to watch all of the Spanish content.
Use VPN While Streaming
We always recommend using a VPN while streaming Kodi content, especially when your addon offers live sports content. This is due to some unofficial addons that can enable you to access content that breaks copyright laws in some parts of the world. Also, Kodi is open-source, so users can find themselves vulnerable to malicious actors or hackers on occasion.
A virtual private network (or VPN) translates your data. It can then passes it to a private proxy server, where it is decoded and then sent back to its original destination labeled with a new IP address. Using a private connection and masked IP, no one tells about your identity.
Staying safe on the Wi-Fi is like many people are getting concerned about. While ISPs tracking and selling user information, governments notice citizens and hackers searching for any weakness they can exploit. This is also an issue when it comes to streaming videos using Kodi. The software set off red flags on all industry thanks to its many third-party add-ons that source pirated content. ISPs react by monitoring Kodi user traffic and also strangling download speeds.
The best VPN can helps to keep you safe from all the above threats. VPNs also encrypt chunks of data before they leave your device. However, making it impossible for anyone to take your identity or view what you’re installing. This base level of security is amazingly powerful for a lot of tasks. It includes breaking through censorship firewalls, accessing geo-restricted content, and making your portable devices safe on public Wi-Fi.
Different Factors While Choosing A VPN:
- Fast download speeds – We all know that speed is the major factor when we talk about online video streams. Kodi consumes too much bandwidth, especially when you prefer HD content. Choose a VPN that delivers fast speed test results with low latency scores.
- Zero-logging policy – Your activity is not secure if a VPN keeps detailed records of everything you do. Logs gain access to user information, like login times, sites visited, and much more. If you want full security or privacy, choose a VPN that offers a strict zero-logging policy on all traffic.
- Allowed traffic and file types – Sometimes lower-quality VPNs block some popular types of traffic, especially torrent downloads or P2P networks. Kodi’s add-ons use both protocols to deliver movie streams to your device. If your VPN limits bandwidth or blocks traffic, you can then find yourself staring at a blank error screen.
- App and software compatibility – You can use Kodi on lots of devices, like tablets or smartphones. If you want to take advantage of the VPN, you can then execute it on the same device.
Do you want to install the Pelisalacarta Add-on? If yes scroll down!
IPVanish VPN For Kodi
IPVanish knows very well what features Kodi users want most. Speed is the first priority. Also, the service delivers fast downloads to a wide network of more than 850 servers in various countries. No matter where you live, you’ll be able to log into a low-latency server for amazing speeds. Security is also key, that IPVanish addresses by locking down all data with 256-bit AES encryption. Also, it keeps your identity secure using DNS leak security and an automatic kill switch. IPVanish can make you safe and secure!
IPVanish’s includes the best features:
- It is easy-to-use apps for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- Zero-logging policy on all traffic for privacy.
- Provides full access to all of Kodi’s add-ons.
- Infinite downloads and no restrictions on speed.
IPVanish also offers a 7-day cash-back guarantee. It means you have a week to analyze it risk-free.
Install Pelisalacarta Add-on For Kodi
There are two different methods we’re going to discuss on how to install the Pelisalacarta add-on. The issue is that the add-on is not widely available in repos, so you want to do more work to get it installed. Initially, you have to download a zip file containing the installation files needed to set up the add-on manually. If you don’t like to download or install an unknown zip file, then you can try another method given below.
- Initially, head over to this link in your web browser and download the zip file: Link
- Then save the zip file to your desktop PC or any other location to access it easily.
- Head over to your Kodi home screen
- Tap on Add-ons
- Then tap on the icon that seems like an open box
- You can also tap on ‘Install from zip’.
- Tap on where it says Browse and move through your device’s folders to look for the zip file you just saved. Tap on pelisalacarta-Kodi-krypton-4.2.0-final.zip
- Wait for a while until you’ll view a notification once the add-on has been installed
Another alternative way to install the Pelisalacarta add-on is through the SuperRepo repository. Well, SuperRepo not only offers the most up-to-date add-ons but some users have reported issues with the installation while using the repository. If you face any issues while installing from SuperRepo, then you can then try the method above instead.
- Head over to your Kodi home page
- Look for the settings icon that seems like a cog, then move to File Manager
- Tap on Add source
- Tap on the box where it says <None>
- Head over to this URL, don’t forget to include the https://srp.nu/
- Specify the source a name, such as SuperRepo
- Tap OK
- Move back to your home screen
- Move to Add-ons
- Then tap the icon that seems like an open box
- Tap on ‘Install from zip file’
- Then tap on SuperRepo, then click on krypton, then on all, then on kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip
- Wait a while and you’ll view a notification when the source has been added
- Now select ‘Install from repository’
- Select SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
- Pick Video add-ons
- Scroll down to pelisalacarta and tap on it
- Now tap on Install
- Wait a while and you’ll then view a confirmation that the add-on is installed
How To Set Up Pelisalacarta Add-on For Kodi
Come let’s check how to set it up to watch Spanish-language movies and other content:
- Head over to your Kodi home-screen
- Move to the Add-ons
- Then head over to Video add-ons
- Tap on the Pelisalacarta add-on
- Now head over to Channels, then to Movies
- Choose any of the channels available, and move through the subcategories. Then, you’ll find a section labeled películas. It means movies, that is what you want to tap. As it brings up a list of available movies
- When you tap on the title of a movie, you’ll then view a list of options: Watch the video, Add to favorites, Download, Add to a library, and Search for the trailer. We suggest you select the Watch the video option to instantly stream the movie.
- If you wish to save the video for later, you can then use the Download function. But we alert you to be very careful after using this. Well, few downloads are powered by torrents, which are illegal and simple or easy for your ISP to track. If you want to use this feature then you really want to use a VPN to keep yourself secure, so head over to the start of this guide for more info about VPNs.
- On the other hand, you can search various channels to search for the particular show or movie you want to watch. If you want to do this, head over to the main menu and choose Global search. Choose Buscar por titulo (search by title) and then input your search term and tap OK. As it’ll bring a list of sources with similar content, and you can then tap on the source and then on any title to watch.
Pelisalacarta is the best add-on for Spanish speakers who are wondering for content in their native language. Many other people from Europe and beyond will find it helpful too. As it contains content in Italian, English, French, or in Spanish. Well, there is too much content so the easiest method to use is to use the handy global search feature which searches for a title of your choice through tens of providers.
Did you want to use the Pelisalacarta add-on to watch content in Spanish, and do you have any other suggestions for Spanish speakers? Let us know your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below!