Today gaming is not only limited to mere gameplay between few enthusiasts. It also has brought career and business for a multitude of gamers as well. Yes, I am talking about those successful professional gamers who can stream their gameplay every day to the entire world. Now streaming has now become very famous and money-oriented. Let me guess, that you like to watch Twitch for catching your favorite gamers in action. Well, not only PC, gamers from Xbox and PlayStation can also stream as well. But, for the Nintendo Switch users, things are a bit different. In this article, we are going to talk about How To Watch Twitch Live Stream On Nintendo Switch. Let’s begin!
In this guide, I will tell you how you can Livestream on Twitch from the Nintendo Switch. There is no Twitch app for Switch actually. So, the most effective way in order to stream is basically to use streaming software and a game capture card. I have put up the entire steps that you need to follow to accomplish this. Let’s begin.
How To Watch Twitch Live Stream On Nintendo Switch
First, let me list out the things you need to have along with you to carry out the steps I have explained ahead.
- A PC or Laptop with a robust processing unit so that it can handle intensive games as well.
- Just download the streaming software from the link in the Downloads section actually
- Get A webcam so that you guys can stream yourself. I mean your viewers can also see your face in the stream in a miniature frame.
- A game capture card as well. You guys can get the one from Elgato that is pretty easy on the pocket and supports more than 1080 pixel resolution. Also, it can capture up to 60 frames per second as well.
- Also, use a headphone with microphone support so that your audio input or output is seamless during gaming.
- You guys have to connect your Nintendo Switch console to your computer. This will turn on for you to view the gameplay.
Connect PC and Nintendo Switch
- Unplug the HDMI connector jack from the TV(the one connecting in order to Switch) and connect it to your game capture card.
- Now, the game capture must also have a USB cable which you have to run through the computer or laptop.
- You can connect the HDMI Out port of your Game Capture card to the PC. The other end should be connected to the TV as well.
Watch Twitch Stream
- You can install OBS studio streaming software
- Then log in to Twitch
- Head to Dashboard > Account > Profile Settings
- Next head on to Channel & Videos as well
- Now under the Primary Stream key, just copy your stream key.
- Paste that key through going to File > Settings > Stream in OBS Studio and choose Twitch
- This will now permit OBS in order to broadcast your game to Twitch
- Right-click on OBS Studio > tap on Add > click Video Capture Device
- Name the layer as well
- Choose your game capture card and then tap on OK.
- You can also repeat the above three steps and add up your webcam as well. After Add choose the webcam. The stream will feature your face as well.
- When the streaming starts to show on the OBS Studio, then you can resize the screen as per your need,
- Once everything is set, then you can tap on the Start Streaming button on OBS Studio. All set now.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “Twitch Live Stream” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!