Videoleap via basically an Enlight is an excellent mobile video editing app. That is lightweight and loads with features in order to help you keep going. However, creating videos, zooming is one of the most effective tools in editing that can be used to create a dramatic effect as well. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Zoom in on Videoleap – User Guide. Let’s begin!
Videoleap permits you to easily Zoom in to your images and videos either statically or through animating your way to them. In case you guys are unable to find a way to Zoom into your content on Videoleap. Then just take a look at our guides below. We will discuss the two most basic ways to Zoom into your footage which should help you along with your project. Let’s just start.
How to static Zoom in Videoleap?
- Just open the Videoleap app and import the footage that you guys want to edit via pressing on the ‘+‘ icon. You guys can even open an already existing project in order to help you to start.
- Now click on the footage that you want to Zoom in to on your timeline. And choose ‘Transform‘ from the toolbar at the bottom of your screen.
- Now in the preview window, just simply pinch and zoom on the image or video to the size that you want. This will zoom in to your content statically. And the entire footage will be played at the size chosen via you.
- Click on the play button to view a preview of your project and then change the zoom effect according to your liking to achieve the desired result.
- Your footage will now be zoomed in to statically in Videoleap that should help you to focus on the subject at hand easily.
How to animate the zoom effect in Videoleap?
If you guys want to zoom in to your footage, however, it is being played via animation. In order to focus on a specific detail, then you might want to use keyframes. They animate your zoom effect with movement that allows you to zoom in to your footage in a more professional-looking manner as well. Here’s how you guys can also add keyframes to your footage and also animate your zoom effect.
- Open the Videoleap app on your mobile device and import the footage that you wish to apply the effect to. You can also open an existing project to get you started.
- Now tap on your footage or image to select it and drag the playhead to the timecode. There you want to start your zoom effect. Tap on the keyframe icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to add a keyframe to your selected footage.
- Now navigate to the timecode where your wish to stop the zoom effect and add another keyframe.
- Simply pinch and zoom on the preview now at your second-time code and focus on the subject that you intended to.
- Preview your footage using the play button at the bottom of the preview window and make any changes if needed.
- You should now get an animated Zoom effect on your video in Videoleap.
Tip: Add a defocus effect!
If you want to add a defocus effect to your footage for a dramatic Zoom effect then just use the Prism effect. Deselect your footage, click on ‘Effects’ on the bottom toolbar, and then choose prism. You guys will now have a dramatic zoom effect on your footage as a second layer. That you can drag and reposition to your heart’s content as well. You can also decrease and increase the focus area of the effect relying on the size of your subject in the footage.
Zooming basically plays an important role in video editing but you also have to master it when playing games.
If you are into video editing, you would love to know the perfect settings. In order to edit the brightness, contrast, and saturation of your videos as well. You can also learn about adding a glitch effect in order to get a computerized matrix look on your video, add text. And also even change the playback speed as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Delete StockX Account on Computer