Android is actually a giant operating system in which there is a lot of customization possible. Like there are millions of apps that are basically there in the market. And you guys can perform lots of actions that are only possible along with these apps and we are here along with a discussion of one app. That is Dolby Atoms the app that is well known to be there in costly phones such as Samsung and Sony etc. In this article, we are going to talk about Install Dolby on Android Devices – With or Without Root. Let’s begin!
This app is basically known to enhance the sound system on your android mobile. When it adds a surround system to your device, however, there are lots of mobile phones that don’t actually have these apps. So I’m right here with a method through which you can easily add this app to your android phone. This is a system app so that you can’t directly install it on your android phone actually. So in this method, I’m gonna discuss the method through which you can flash this system app in your android phone. And this will not gonna take a lot of time and you will have this app on your android actually.
And when you have this app you can turn on its functionality and can customize the things in order to improve the sound output on your android mobile. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below in order to proceed further.
What Is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby Atmos Sound is actually a surround-sound technology. It was basically developed in 2012. It gives an amazing sound experience to the users. Dolby Atmos takes sound quality to the next level and also gives clear and amazing music.
So, in the beginning, it was introduced to cinema halls. however, now it is also available for mobile phones. Nowadays most of the smartphones come preinstalled along with Dolby Atmos. This is because it is the best sound technology currently available as well.
Install Dolby on Android Device – With or Without Root
The method is really simple and straight and you just have to follow simple steps and even a non-technical guy can implement it. This as I always write the guide that anyone can understand and implement actually. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Well, in this method, we will see how you can get atmos apk for android without root. Here are things that you have before getting into this method. Make sure that your device is non-rooted actually, Dolby Atmos APK for Android and also Google Play Music Installed. That’s just it.
As you guys are having a non-rooted device, then you won’t get the fullest quality that Dolby Atmos has to offer you. Rather, it will only adjust the settings and also tweak the Equalizer. If you guys want the true Dolby Atmos effect then you have a Rooted device itself as well.
- Just download the latest version of Dolby Atmos APK from the link given below,
- You have to install the Dolby Atmos app from the apk file you just downloaded. (Make sure that unknown sources are turned on, or else you will get an error when installing the app. Just head to security settings and turn on Unknown Sources Installations)
- When the apk file of the app is successfully installed, then just reboot your phone and do not open the app yet
- Now download and Install Google Play Music app from the Play Store (Skip if already done) actually.
As of now, the non-rooted version of Dolby Atmos APK only works along with Google Play Music and a majority of other apps won’t work with this apk as well.
- Click on the three-line icon and choose settings
- Under Equalizer, the option set it to Dolby Atmos and you guys are all good to go…
Now, we have successfully enabled Dolby Atmos on our Non-rooted Android Device along with ease as well.
You need to follow the step by step instructions if you are having a Rooted Device. You should be extremely careful when doing this. Even a small mistake may clear your entire phone. Only proceed further, if you guys have basic knowledge about Rooting and Flashing Android Devices actually.
Now in the method mentioned we saw How you can Install Dolby Atmos APK on Android Without Root. Now, let’s see how you can get Dolby Atmos installed on Android Devices along with Root access.
- First of all download the zip file of Dolby Atmos which we are about to flash in a bit. Also, make sure that you have TWRP recovery installed on your device. We are going to flash it along with the Zip file mentioned above.
(It is always recommended in order to take a complete backup before you proceed further. If anything goes wrong then we can easily revert the changes and also get back to the normal side of things as well.)
Then | Install Dolby on Android
- When you have successfully downloaded the flashable zip file of Dolby Atmos. Then just copy it to a location where it is accessible through TWRP Recovery. You can also either copy it to your Phone’s Internal Storage or SD Card as well.
- Disable your device and hold the volume up or down+power button in order to boot into recovery mode.
- On Recovery mode, you have to tap on Install
- Now navigate and find the flashable zip file of Dolby Atmos that we just copied. choose the right file
- When you select the .zip file, then all you want to do is move the slider in order to install it. Swipe from the left to right in order to start the installation procedure.
- Now wait until it installs
- If you need, then you can clear the Cache only
- Reboot your device back into OS and there you guys have Dolby Atmos installed in flesh.
- You have to open the Dolby Atmos app and adjust the equalizer settings in order to get the best of Dolby Atmos. You can try to adjust bass and many other controls for every music/song and enjoy Dolby Atmos audio like never before.
Now, we have successfully installed Dolby Atmos on our Android Device as well.
How to Uninstall Dolby Atmos?
If you want to uninstall Dolby Atmos for any reason then you can follow the steps mentioned below to get rid of Dolby Atmos APK from your device as well.
- First, you have to download the Uninstall Zip file of Dolby Atmos from the link given below,
- Disable your phone and then boot into recovery mode
- Then choose Install
- Now navigate and locate the Uninstaller zip file that we just downloaded
- Swipe from the left to right in order to install the uninstaller
- Now, wait for a few seconds until the Dolby Atmos system deletes from your device.
- When you do that, Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache and reboot back into normal mode.
- You guys have successfully uninstalled Dolby Atmos from your Android device as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “Install Dolby on Android” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!