Do you want to install the Duckpool repo on Kodi? If yes, then you are in the right place. The Duckpool Repository is a repo containing the video add-on of Duckpool. As it collects lots of sources from all over the web to allow users to watch streaming movies and TV shows. Its functions are quite similar to Exodus or SALT which stands for Stream All The Sources, two other most popular Kodi media streaming solutions.
Also, the Duckpool Repo is currently unavailable on its own. Well, Mucky Ducks install it, initially, you simply install their eponymous repo (Mucky Ducks Repo) onto your PC. Then you’ll be able to easily access the Duckpool Repo, and then the add-on of the same name.
The add-on history is rather notable, as it starts life as iStream, a fully separate add-on designed by Xunity.
Duckpool uses lots of sources than many other video streaming solutions for Kodi. Well, lots of sources will be blocked by your ISP, or it is just dead links. Looking for the working sources throughout all of this can be a very irritating experience, but whenever you get into the groove of things you’ll then find yourself enjoying the best streaming add-on. In this guide, you’ll learn how to install Duckpool Repo On Kodi. So with much ado come let’s check how to do it:
Before We Proceed Further;
Well, Duckpool offers a huge library for streaming a massive range of media, there are two scenarios to consider:
- Lots of streaming sources might be blocked by your ISP, or otherwise geographically locked to some countries.
- Too much accessible content might be copyrighted.
If you want to bypass these restrictions and secure yourself from liability, then you should try to use a VPN.
Use VPN While Streaming
A virtual private network (or VPN) translates your data. It can then passes it to a private proxy server, where it is decoded and then sent back to its original destination labeled with a new IP address. Using a private connection and masked IP, no one tells about your identity. What do you know about ‘Duckpool Repo On Kodi’?
The best VPN can helps to keep you safe from all the above threats. VPNs also encrypt chunks of data before they leave your device. However, making it impossible for anyone to take your identity or view what you’re installing. This base level of security is amazingly powerful for a lot of tasks. It includes breaking through censorship firewalls, accessing geo-restricted content, and making your portable devices safe on public Wi-Fi.
Different Factors While Choosing A VPN:
- If you would like to use your VPN to watch international content, then check the server it offers in various countries. When there are too many servers available for your use, you can then get around region locking after selecting a server in another country.
- You want a VPN that is reliable and fast. It’s so irritating when your Wi-Fi is slow and you should wait for ages for videos to buffer. All VPNs can slow down your speeds. Choose the best VPN whereas a bad VPN is very slow to use.
IPVanish VPN For Kodi
IPVanish knows very well what features Kodi users want most. Speed is the first priority. Also, the service delivers fast downloads to a wide network of more than 850 servers in various countries. No matter where you live, you’ll be able to log into a low-latency server for amazing speeds. Security is also key, that IPVanish addresses by locking down all data with 256-bit AES encryption. Also, it keeps your identity secure using DNS leak security and an automatic kill switch. IPVanish can make you safe and secure!
Install Duckpool Repo On Kodi – HowTo
Turn On Unknown Sources Add-on Installs
Well, the repo comes from an unofficial source, keep in mind that you have this option turned on in Kodi.
- Head over to the Settings, choose “System Settings.”
- Now, choose “Add-ons,” and keep in mind that “Unknown sources” is turned on.
Duckpool Add-ons & Repo: Installation
Follow the steps to install Duckpool Repo on Kodi:
- Initially, head over to Kodi. Now, tap the Settings icon located in the top-left corner of your display screen.
- Dive down to “File manager,” then tap it.
- If you want to install the Duckpool Repository, we can then access the Mucky Ducks Repository. If you want to access this, we can then add Mucky Ducks as a media source. Double-tap “Add source.”
- Now, tap <None> and then paste the given URL exactly into the text box: https://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml
- You can specify the name of this source anything you want, but I’ll specify the name “Mucky Ducks” for the sake of this article and for your ease. Well, just make sure it’s something that you can find later.
- Whenever you’ve successfully added that source, move back to your Kodi main menu. Now, head over to “Add-ons,” and then choose “My add-ons.”
- Tap the “..” located at the top of the screen.
- Now choose “Install from zip file.”
- Head over to the Mucky Ducks media source you created earlier, and then select it.
- Now, choose the repo zip file to install it.
- When the Mucky Ducks repo is successfully installed, you can then highlight Install from the repository.
- Now, choose the Mucky Ducks Repo.
- Within the Mucky Ducks Repo, head over to “Add-on repository”.
- Now, choose the Duckpool and then install it.
- Now that you’ve successfully installed the Duckpool repository. You can now install or download the add-on within it. Move back to the Install from repository screen, and you should now view “DUCKPOOL Repo.”
- Move to “Video add-ons.”
- Now, choose and install “DUCKPOOL.”
- Duckpook should now install successfully. If you face any error in installation, continue below to install or download the missing F4M dependency.
Resolve The Missing Dependency Error
Follow the steps to fix the missing dependency error:
- Tap here to install the f4mProxyfile. You can now put it in a place you’ll be able to easily find it easily- in this situation, we’ll be putting it in our Documents folder.
- Now, in Kodi, move back to “My add-ons.”
- Now, tap the “..” located at the top of the screen.
- Then choose “Install from zip file.”
- Now start at your C: drive.
- Head over to your Users folder.
- Now, move to “Documents.”
- Now, choose the f4mproxy zip file. Tap it to install it.
- Move back to Duckpool and again try to install it. As it works fine, but let us know if you’re still facing the issue!
With installed Duckpool, you can now easily access various streaming sites for TV shows or movies. However, there is a slight learning curve to looking out which sources are the most efficient or reliable for streaming your content, but whenever you get past that bump, you’re in store for the best Kodi video streaming experience. Want to know more about Duckpool Repo on Kodi?
Let us know your thoughts below in the comment section!