The iPhone is actually an excellent phone along with an attractive design. If you guys are tired of how your Android phone looks or just amazed at how customizable your Android phone actually is. There are a lot of apps that you can install to make your Android phone look like an iPhone (or any other phone) as well. In this article, we are going to talk about Making Android Look Like iOS – Best Apps. Let begin!
If you guys have ever used an Android smartphone, then you guys might know. That the operating system Gives users endless customization options. Along with proper apps, you can customize almost each and every corner of Android. Do you know that you can also make your Android look like an iPhone too?
It’s absolutely possible along with the help of Android customization apps. So, in this article, we are now going to share some of the best apps. That would definitely help you make your Android look like an Android (without root). So, let’s now explore how can you make your Android look like an iPhone.
Making Android Look Like iOS – Best Apps
Before exploring the apps, you have to keep in mind that we have listed a few best Android customization apps. That would add the iOS touch on your Android as well. So, let’s now explore the list of best apps in order to make your Android look like an iPhone in 2020.
- Smooth scrolling
- Delicate animations
- Long touch on an icon lets you edit icons
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode displays an individual customization menu
- Overlap icons in order to make a folder
- Drag down to search
Well, if you guys are searching for a lightweight and pretty easy to use launcher app for your Android smartphone. Then you have to give this one a try. It’s actually a fast and lightweight launcher app that basically replicates the look of the iOS interface. It also shares lots of similarities with the iOS interface like the same icons, notification panel, etc.
Download – One Launcher
- Smooth scrolling
- Delicate animations
- Long touch on an icon lets you edit icons
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode displays an individual customization menu as well
- Overlap icons to make a folder
- Drag down in order to search
iLauncher is basically designed to look like iOS 9.
It deletes the app tray, hence placing all of your apps on your home screen just like iOS. iLauncher also replaces the default icons of some of the main system apps such as Phone, Messages, Camera, and Settings. In order to make them appear just like their iPhone counterparts.
Unfortunately, the icons used are not live actually. The clock app won’t display the actual time, and also the calendar app does not show the right date in the icon thumbnail basically.
Download: iLauncher (Free)
Flui Icon Pack | making android look like ios
- Beautiful interface Material Design
- 850+ icons in HD (144×144/xxhdpi)
- Constant Updates too
- Available Modules Xposed
- Request icon tool
- Available for Multiple Launchers
Unlike its name, it basically comes with some extraordinary icons that consist of up to 800 icons in its stores. The icons are somehow inspired via iOS. That means it shares approximate same looking icons as iOS, however, it is redesigned in order to make them much more attractive than ever
Although not much famous, FLUI Free Icon Pack is still worthy to be listed in the article actually. It’s an absolutely free icon pack app available on the Google Play Store. There are more than 100+ original delicate icons and HD wallpapers on the app that doesn’t fail to please you actually. Some of these icons of the FLUI icon pack were seen on the iOS device as well.
Download – Flui Icon Pack
Launcher 8 Pretty
- Unlike other launchers that are loaded along with lots a visual eye-candies and hardly use features, Launcher 8 Pro gives an important function and keep it simple.
- Launcher 8 Free gives the new and awesome HD wallpaper in order to decorate your Minecraft screen.
- Really easy to use, smooth operation. Buttery smooth Screen Transition and sliding Effects too.
- Simple, Clean UI. Launcher insists on providing a Clean, Simple Minimalist, Uncluttered user interface actually
Unlike all other launcher apps, Launcher 8 or 8 Launcher is not bloated along with unnecessary features actually. It has limited features, however, the major highlight of the app is it’s iOS type home screen actually. The launcher app for Android brings a home screen that will definitely make you feel just like operating an iPhone.
Messaging+ 7 Free | making android look like ios
- Cool Flat style UI.
- Custom bubble themes.
- Support all of the emojis, send and receive emoji along with your friend.
- Custom font for conversation list, thread, popup message dialog as well.
- Beautiful popup message dialog also supports more page popup dialog.
It is actually a flat style messaging app along with a cool flat style UI. This is basically a simple Android messaging app that shares the look of iOS messages actually. The messaging app for Android basically offers lots of useful features. Such as emoji support, custom font, snapshot support, group message support, etc.
Download – Messaging+ 7 Free
Control Panel – Smart Toggle
- Simple OS 9 flat design
- Support Toggle for almost all of the features of the app
- Also, support Different background color(gray and black)
- Support Real-time Battery info display
- Support Real-time Storage info display as well
- It also supports Real-time CPU info display in the Pro version
If you guys want to enjoy the iOS type Control Center on your Android smartphone. Then you have to give Control Panel – Smart Toggle a try. In order to open the iOS type Control Center, you have to swipe up from the edge of your screen as well. Along with Control Panel – Smart Toggle, you can instantly access multiple settings and apps as well.
GEAK Camera | making android look like ios
- 9 beautiful real-time filters appear at the same time, which allows you to select the best one for your pictures at the same time.
- GEAK Camera is basically less than 1MB in size, even smaller than a photo!
- There are 3 kinds of shooting modes are currently available: Camera, video, and square.
- Record videos fluently and easily. You guys can also shoot photos while taking a video
Want to experience iOS Camera filters on Android? If yes, then you guys need to give Geak Camera a try. This is also a full-fledged camera app for Android available out there. That basically lets you experience iOS filters. It can also be used to take impressive pictures and save the moment at any time as well.
Download – GEAK Camera
Passcode Lock Screen
- Show Unread SMS or Missed Call counter on screen locker
- Multiple iOS8 HD Wallpaper to select, you guys can choose your own HD wallpaper from the gallery too.
- Set PIN in order to enhance screen lock security, block HOME/MENU/BACK key. No one can access your phone without the correct password actually.
- You can slide To Unlock, can change slide text. And you can put your name or your friends’ name on your lock screen as well.
Well, if you guys look around, then you will find multiple choices for iOS Lock Screen. There are hundreds of iOS Lock screen clones available on the Google Play Store. That basically claims in order to bring the iOS lock screen on Android. But, Passcode Lock Screen has more than a million installs and up to 35,000 reviews. So, if you guys are looking for the best iOS Lock screen app, you should go with Passcode Lock Screen.
Download – Passcode Lock Screen
Cal – Google Calendar + Widget | making android look like ios
- Sync all of your current calendars that include Google Calendar and Exchange
- Quickly review your day from the home screen without even having to open the app
- Add events and details faster and easier as well.
- The app predicts who you want to meet and also even suggests nearby meeting places as well
Well, Google Calendar that basically comes pre-built in the Android operating system is really good. But, if you miss the Apple Calendar, well, you guys can get close to a few others. Cal – Google Calendar + Widget is basically one of the best App. That brings the exact look of the iPhone calendar onto your Android smartphone as well.
Download – Cal – Google Calendar + Widget
Via Clean UI (All In One)
CleanUI gives the best flat-style system UIs for your Android devices. It also gives not only the home screen (the launcher). However, also the notification page, the lock screen, the control center, the contact, as well as the dialer in flat-style.
- First of all, you have to download and install a Clean UI Launcher on your Android smartphone.
- When the launcher is activated, you will then straightway see the iOS UI.
- Now you have to search for the “Settings Hub” on your home screen. And open it and then choose the option “Preferences”. Here you have to set each and everything as per your wish.
- Now just go back, then choose the option “Components for CleanUI”. Now under this setting, you can also optimize the look of your device and make it more like iOS as well.
That’s it, you are all done! This is how you can use CleanUI in order to make your Android look like an iPhone as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “making android look like ios” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: The Best Android Audio Editor Apps You can Use