Are you looking for PUBG Mobile medals that you get after you successfully complete the game? In PUBG mobile you have seen different medals at the end of the gameplay. It doesn’t matter whether you lose or win. However, you are bound to get some medals. In this guide, we have mentioned all medals along with what it means.
Well, if we look in our surroundings, we will find that everyone is busy playing PUBG Mobile. Not just this, but also PUBG Mobile is one of the best games on iOS’s App Store or Android’s Google Play Store. Lots of users play PUBG Mobile every day, and it is no doubt one of the best games available out there.
It is popular because the game is entirely based on multiplayer gameplay. It means you won’t get bored even after losing the game. In PUBG Mobile you want to survive until the very end. The last man who stands wins the title of ‘Winner Winner Chicken Dinner’
The game is high on visuals, and it offers quite a different gaming experience. If you have been playing PUBG Mobile for a while, then you might have seen different medals at the last of the gameplay.
Also See: How To Enable PUBG Mobile To Maximize 90fps
List Of PUBG Mobile Medals & Their Meaning:
Do you know the meaning of PUBG Mobile medals? If you don’t, then in this section we are going to share a list of all PUBG Mobile medals and their meaning. So, come let’s check the PUBG Mobile Medallist and their Meaning.
- Gunslinger – When a player gets 7-10 kills.
- Terminator (Gold) – If a player receives 10+ kills
- Terminator – When the player kills the last person alive and won the chicken dinner
- Berserker – When a player survives for 20 minutes and kills more than 3 enemies with 800+ damage.
- Marathon Man – If a player covers the distance of 1000+ by feet.
- Nugget Dinner – When a player wins a match with a minimum of five kills.
- Chicken Master – If a player receive 5+ kills and wins the match
- Survivalist – When a player survives for 25 million-plus with low damage or kills.
- Deadeye – If a player gets the exact shot through sniper
- Long Bomber – If a player receives a kill through headshot over a long distance
More PUBG Mobile Medals;
- Grenadier – When a player gets 2+ kills through Grenade
- Fight Club – When a player gets 2+ kills through punches
- Golden Boy – If you win a match doing 0 damage and taking 0 damage.
- Gladiator – When a player receives 2+ kills through Crowbar, Pan, Machete, or any other melee weapons.
- Armour Expert – When you have a level 3 backpack, grade armor, and vest.
- Curator – If you have a full backpack throughout the game.
- Scavenger – If a player loots 2+ airdrops.
- Finisher – When a player kills a damaged enemy, especially on the last circle
- Medic – When a player restore 500+ health
- Lifesaver – When a player saves their teammates 3+ times.
- Prone to Prone – If a player receives more than 2 kills during prone.
- Wild Shot – If a player does a minimum of 10 damage in a game.
- Skyfall – When you die in the red zone.
- Sir Miss-a-lot – When a player misses many shots
- Suicide Squad – When a player mistakenly or intentionally kills himself/herself.
- Helpless – When a player gets knocked out for 3+ times.
- Masochrist – If you damage/kill himself/herself through grenade.
- Road Rage – If you get 2+ kills after running people over with a vehicle.
- Freeloader – When a player survives without getting a single kill on squad or duo.
- Couch Potato – If a player dies early in the game but the team gets a higher rank.
- Too Soon – When a player dies after 3 minutes of landing
- Eagle Sight – When a player kills an opponent through long distance by using Red Dot Sight.
- Flying Fish – If you fall from a height and land in water 3 to 5 times in a game.
So, these are some of the best medals which you can get when you finish the game. If you think that we have missed any of your favorite medals, let us know below!