Working remotely is a modern-day necessity that many organizations have to deal with. That means employees spend more time around their computers or mobile devices, sharing more data through the computing systems. Therefore, data storage devices must be well maintained and data protected as the basis of your work. Data can, however, get deleted accidentally or maliciously by ill-intentioned members of your team. This is why your organization needs to integrate versatile data recovery software in its database management systems. If you think recovering lost data is a daydream, there are several tools that one can utilize to recover deleted files. If you want to learn all about data recovery (software & services), follow the link, and you will get well informed on the available options.
In this article, the focus is on the top five data recovery solutions. Please read on to get more details about the five tools.
Disk Drill (Free) Mac And Windows
Disk Drill by CleverFiles is one of the highly developed software solutions for protecting and recovering lost data. It is highly versatile, fast, and easy to use even for users with no experience.
The software comes with the following main features:
- Can recover all file formats
- It supports all file systems
- Provides full support for EXT4, FAT, NTFS, HFS+
- It can recover any undamaged storage device
- It can recover documents, archives, videos, photos, or music.
Therefore, you will not need to worry if the lost data was in your smartphone, tablet, or digital camera. With its features, it stands out as one of the best software for data recovery in 2021.
Disk drill as a data recovery software is relatively easy to use once downloaded and installed. It also provides the same user experience to both experienced and nonskilled users.
To retrieve lost documents, the primary window program offers you several files to search. You only need to select the files to recover and let the software does the rest for you. Also, it displays all the files that have been scanned are ready for recovery so that it is easier to select what to recover.
Disk Drill offers three different payment plans. The basic category is free. Disk Drill pro is about $89, while Disk Drill Enterprise is about $399. Also, you get recovery up to 500MB for Windows.
Stellar Data Recovery
For consumers and businesses, Stellar Data Recovery software offers reliable data recovery. Suitable for laptops, desktops, mobile, flash drives, memory cards, and servers. It supports file recovery, photo recovery, iPhone recovery, and video recovery.
Some of the key features offered include:
- Recovery of videos, photos, and audio from SD cards, USB sticks, CF cards, or any other media.
- Video repair.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and other devices to recover deleted contacts, messages, videos, photos, call histories and calendars.
The software offers four different payment plans as listed below:
- Data recovery – professional at $79.99, premium at $99.99, and technician at $199.
- Photo recovery – standard at $39.99, professional at $49.99, and premium at $69.99.
- iPhone Recovery – standard at $39.99, standard at $59.99, and technician at $99.99
- video repair – standard at $49.99, premium at $69.99, and technician at $99.99.
This data recovery software offers reliable and cost-effective data recovery solutions for businesses. It supports recovery for all data types such as documents, photos, emails, videos, etc.
Besides, it is easy to use and helps you recover data in three simple steps. It supports file systems such as FAT 12/16/32, NTFS 5, exFAT, ext 3, etc.
Some of the key features include:
- Data recovery from inaccessible partitions of a hard drive.
- Supports data recovery from multiple storage devices.
- It can retrieve data that has been lost due to virus infection, power failure, logical error, etc.
- One enterprise license can support unlimited PCs.
It works in Windows, Mac, and iPhone and has a free version and two more paid versions – the Pro version at $69.95 per PC and the Enterprise version at $299 for unlimited PCs. The tool is safe and very easy to use. Besides, it provides tech support with free lifetime upgrades.
Use iBeesoft for Data Recovery
This is yet another data recovery software suitable for iPhone, Windows, Mac, etc. It helps recover both the lost and deleted files from desktop, Android phones, USB flash drives, laptops, among many other devices.
Some of the key features include:
- File categorization for easy recovery.
- It supports memory cards, PC & servers, digital cameras, USB flash drives, external flash drives, etc.
- Cn recover pictures, videos, audio, archives, documents, etc.
The three pricing options include a family license ($89.95), a personal license ($45.95), and a company license (299.95).
More From Us: How to Update SPMC on Firestick or Fire TV
Closing the list is Wondershare Reccovit, which offers seamless data recovery for PC and other devices in just three simple steps.
Key features include;
- Repair different video formats.
- Recover deeply hidden videos.
- Rescue data from crashed PC.
The pricing plan includes $59.95 per year for individuals, $139.95 per year for teams using less than 5 PCs, and different quotes for large organizations.