It happens a lot of times we accidentally delete our favorite photos or videos or important documents from our Android smartphone. Because rooting become a far more sophisticated process in order to normal users — even for experts though actually. Android data recovery apps without root permission could help you in order to recover your lost files to an extent. In this article, we are going to talk about Recovering The Deleted Files on Android. Let’s begin!
As you all know the recovery of lost files in Android is not as easy if we compared to data recovery in computer. Some of the listed Android file recovery apps will not actually work as they claim. So you guys have to try each of these apps one by one during the file recovery process as well.
Recovering The Deleted Files on Android
Most of the time, we accidentally remove some essential files or data from our Android. Unlike Windows 10, Android does not really have any recycle bin option to get back the deleted files. So, if you have remove some of the valuable data, then you have to use data recovery software.
As of now, there are a lot of Android data recovery tools available for Windows 10 computers. Some of the tools were meant just to recover files from the Android operating system actually.
Well, in this article, we have got you covered with the best Android data recovery tools actually. Along with these tools, you can recover deleted images, videos, PDF files, SMS, Call logs, as well.
Dumpster — acts just like a recycle bin and helps you in order to recovers files in Android. However, the difference is the app only rescues the files one that gets deleted after its installation actually.
Whenever you guys have installed the app, it will automatically backup and also save all of your newly deleted data. That allows you to easily undelete pictures and videos, and then instantly restore them to your phone.
Well, as I already said before, that these Android data recovery apps may or may not work in your no rooted device. But, there is no harm in try it to recover your lost files in Android as well.
DiskDigger | Recovering The Deleted Files
DiskDigger photo recovery basically helps you to recover removes photos on Android devices. If you guys accidentally deleted a photo or even reformatted your memory card. DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can actually find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
And along with this app, you can also upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them through email.
- First of all, you guys have to root your Android device.
- Then you need to install DiskDigger on your rooted Android, and give the superuser access to this app.
- Now in the next step, you have to choose the partition in which you want to recover files.
- Then in the next step, you need to select the partition in which you guys need to recover files.
- Now you have to mark out the files that you need to recover in your Android device. Just mark it and then tap on the “Recover” button, or tap on the “Save” icon.
That’s just it! You are done now , your remove picture will be recovered.
FonePaw | Recovering The Deleted Files
I have tried a lot of data recovery tools in the past months and also I’m sure FonePaw is one of the best. So, along with this reliable software, then you can easily recover lost. Or deleted text messages, pictures, videos, audios, contacts, call logs, and also documents from any Android phone, tablet, or also SD card as well.
So, if we talk about effectiveness, this wonderful tool can detect and also recover deleted or lost files from Android devices along with a user-friendly interface that’s painless to use. Combined with its powerful capacity and also its ability in order to adjust to multiple Android OS versions (yes, it’s compatible along with many devices). It’s actually a must-have item to be included in your arsenal to hunting lost files or data.
FonePaw can also recover data of phones and tablets from HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, Samsung, ZTE, Huawei, Asus, Acer, and much more.
- First of all, just download and install FonePaw Android Data Recovery tool on your PC and then connect your Android device to computer.
- Before you guys connect your Android to PC, then Make sure you have turned on the “USB Debugging” option from Android.
- When, the tool detects your Android smartphone, then you will see the screen like below. There you have to choose the file type which you want to recover.
- Now, you guys have to wait for a few moments until the tool completes the scan.
- Then the software will list all the deleted items that can also be recovered. There you have to mark the files which you have to recover and then tap on “Recover”
That’s all! So, this is how you can use FonePaw Android data recovery in order to recover deleted files on Android smartphones.
Yodot | Recovering The Deleted Files
For those who actually do not know, Yodot Recovery For Android is also one of the best and most used Android data recovery tools for Windows PC. Now guess what? Yodot Recovery For Android can recover deleted files even from SD card and internal storage as well.
- So, first of all, just download & install Yodot Recovery for Android on your Windows 10 PC. When you do that, then enable the USB debugging mode on your Android and connect it to the PC throuhg USB cable.
- Yodot Recovery For Android will actually automatically detect the connected Android device. When you detect, you will see two options in order to recover the file. Tap on ‘Deleted file recovery’ and then tap on ‘Next’
- When you do, it will then ask you to select the disk which you need to scan. Simply choose your smartphone and then tap on ‘Next’
- Now, Yodot Recovery For Android will then scan and list all deleted files. Just simply choose the files which you have to recover and then save it on your PC.
That’s just it, you are done! Well, this is how you can use Yodot Recovery For Android in order to recover deleted files from your Android smartphone actually.
Mobisaver | Recovering The Deleted Files
EaseUS MobiSaver is actually the easiest Android data recovery app, and your best bet to retrieve removed photos, pictures, images, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages, and also conversations. From both the phone’s internal memory and external microSD card as well.
Well, the most unique thing about Mobisaver is that it can recover images, videos, messages, WhatsApp chats, as well. Not just that, however, Mobisaver also shows a file preview before you restore it.
- First of all, just visit the Google Play Store in order to download and install MobiSaver. You can tap on this link to open the Play Store link directly actually.
- Now, you need to open the app and it will ask you to give few permissions. Make sure to give every permission that the app actually asks for.
- Then, you will see the main interface of the app actually. Just simply click on the ‘Start Scan’ button in order to scan for deleted files.
- Now choose the file type that you need to recover. Suppose you guys need to recover image files, then simply choose the ‘Photo’ tab and then just mark the photos that you need to recover.
- Finally, you click need to on the ‘Recover’ button in order to restore the deleted files.
- The great thing about MobiSaver is that it also actually permits users to choose the search filter. You can sort out files as per the size, file formats, as well.
So, this is how you guys can use MobiSaver in order to scan and recover deleted files. If you guys have any other doubt, then feel free to discuss it with us in the comments below.
There are a lot of third-party backup solutions available for Android. Backup apps such as Titanium Backup, Helium, etc lets you take a full backup of your Android smartphone actually.
So, we actually recommend you to use Backup apps in order to take a full backup of your smartphone. Along with proper backup options, you do not have to worry about any type of data loss in the future as well.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this “Recovering The Deleted Files” article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: Install Dolby on Android Devices – With or Without Root