What do you know about the Rock Crusher repo? Maintaining Kodi installation is quite diffiuclt to keeping things executing fast and error-free. If you install many packages, download or install dozens of add-ons, or stream various movies on a weekly basis. But Kodi is likely gathering many junk files that gradually eat away at its overall speed.
You can move in and wipe things up manually, or you can install or download the fast and efficient Rock Cleaner to handle all the hard work for you. Rock Cleaner helps you to polishes off these tasks within a few seconds and is best suited for anyone who wants the best or straightforward clean-up add-on.
Use VPN While Streaming
We always recommend using a VPN while streaming Kodi content, especially when your addon offers live sports content. This is due to some unofficial addons that can enable you to access content that breaks copyright laws in some parts of the world. Also, Kodi is open-source, so users can find themselves vulnerable to malicious actors or hackers on occasion.
A virtual private network (or VPN) translates your data. It can then passes it to a private proxy server, where it is decoded and then sent back to its original destination labeled with a new IP address. Using a private connection and masked IP, no one tells about your identity.
Staying safe on the Wi-Fi is like many people are getting concerned about. While ISPs tracking and selling user information, governments notice citizens and hackers searching for any weakness they can exploit. This is also an issue when it comes to streaming videos using Kodi. The software set off red flags on all industry thanks to its many third-party add-ons that source pirated content. ISPs react by monitoring Kodi user traffic and also strangling download speeds.
The best VPN can helps to keep you safe from all the above threats. VPNs also encrypt chunks of data before they leave your device. However, making it impossible for anyone to take your identity or view what you’re installing. This base level of security is amazingly powerful for a lot of tasks. It includes breaking through censorship firewalls, accessing geo-restricted content, and making your portable devices safe on public Wi-Fi. If you want to install the Rock Crusher repo then dive down below!
Different Factors While Choosing A VPN:
- Fast download speeds – We all know that speed is the major factor when we talk about online video streams. Kodi consumes too much bandwidth, especially when you prefer HD content. Choose a VPN that delivers fast speed test results with low latency scores.
- Zero-logging policy – Your activity is not secure if a VPN keeps detailed records of everything you do. Logs gain access to user information, like login times, sites visited, and much more. If you want full security or privacy, choose a VPN that offers a strict zero-logging policy on all traffic.
- Allowed traffic and file types – Sometimes lower-quality VPNs block some popular types of traffic, especially torrent downloads or P2P networks. Kodi’s add-ons use both protocols to deliver movie streams to your device. If your VPN limits bandwidth or blocks traffic, you can then find yourself staring at a blank error screen.
- App and software compatibility – You can use Kodi on lots of devices, like tablets or smartphones. If you want to take advantage of the VPN, you can then execute it on the same device.
Do you want to install the Pelisalacarta Add-on? If yes scroll down!
IPVanish VPN For Kodi
IPVanish knows very well what features Kodi users want most. Speed is the first priority. Also, the service delivers fast downloads to a wide network of more than 850 servers in various countries. No matter where you live, you’ll be able to log into a low-latency server for amazing speeds. Security is also key, that IPVanish addresses by locking down all data with 256-bit AES encryption. Also, it keeps your identity secure using DNS leak security and an automatic kill switch. IPVanish can make you safe and secure!
IPVanish’s includes the best features:
- It is easy-to-use apps for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- Zero-logging policy on all traffic for privacy.
- Provides full access to all of Kodi’s add-ons.
- Infinite downloads and no restrictions on speed.
IPVanish also offers a 7-day cash-back guarantee. It means you have a week to analyze it risk-free.
How To Install Rock Crusher Repo & Rock Cleaner
The Rock Cleaner or Rock Crusher Repo is easy or quick to install as it doesn’t need any additional files you just want the main repository. We’ve divided the guide into a few sections just to help to streamline the whole process. Follow every set of steps below to clean up Kodi in no time. If you want to install the Rock Crusher repo then dive down below!
First, Turn On External Downloads
Kodi offers various methods of installing new content. As it inlcudes directly adding zip files and allowing the software to manage or organize them for you. We suggest the latter, the “external sources” method, as it keeps things clean and you can do it easily on every platform, including mobile devices. Before you can install or download anything, though, you have to turn on one of Kodi’s internal settings.
- Head over to Kodi’s main menu, then tap the gear icon to move to the System menu.
- Head over to System Settings and then tap on Add-ons.
- Tap the slider located next to Unknown sources. Make sure it’s facing to the right.
- You can then accept the warning message.
Steps To Install Rock Crusher Repo
The Rock Crusher repository comes with lots of add-ons, some of them are focused on streaming music and extreme sports. The Rock Cleaner is part of the repository, however, which means we want to add it before we install or download the add-on. Follow the instructions below to get the Rock Crusher Repo.
- Initially, launch Kodi and move back to the home screen.
- Then tap on the gear icon to move to the Settings menu.
- Head over to the File Manager section, then select the Add Source.
- After this, a new window will open known as “Add file source”. Tap where it says <None>
- A text screen will again open. Input the given URL into the box and hit OK: https://rockodi.com/
- From the box below, input in a name for the repository. Something short will suffice, like rock
- Tap OK. Kodi will then save the source for you.
- Move back to Kodi’s main menu and select Add-ons from the left side menu.
- Choose the open box icon located at the top of the next menu.
- Then select ‘Install from zip file’.
- Then find the repository you just created and then choose it.
- Select the repository zip file from the next screen. It should be something like repository.Rockcrusher-1.8.zip
- You can then install the zip file. After a few minutes, Kodi will alert you that the repository was added successfully.
Steps To Install Rock Cleaner
When you successfully installed the repository you can then add the Rock Cleaner to your system.
- Move to Kodi’s main menu, then tap the Add-ons section.
- Tap the open box located icon at the top.
- Select Install from repository.
- You can now locate Rockcrusher Repository and open it.
- Choose the Program add-ons folder.
- Tap ROCK CLEANER located at the top of the shortlist.
- Then choose the install icon from the next screen.
- Kodi will install the cleaner automatically after a few minutes.
- You can then access the Rock Cleaner from the Add-ons > Program add-ons menu at any time.
Rock Crusher Repo – Clean Up Kodi With Rock Cleaner
Rock Cleaner was just designed for keeping Kodi fast, clean, and up to date. You won’t find lots of menus with crazy color schemes or confusing labels just a simple list of tasks you can perform one by one.
A full cache is one of the major causes of slow Kodi menu speeds. It is especially on low powered devices such as smartphones, Fire TV Stick, and Android TV boxes. Rock Cleaner allows you to clear the whole cache with a few quick clicks, no fuss, and no room for error. Whenever you launch the cleaner just select the “Clear Cache” option located at the top of the actions list. A confirmation window with appear. Select “Yes” and the cache will be wiped out right away.
Whenever you browse through Kodi, the software stores or fetches lots of thumbnail icons. However, they are come from add-on screens and install directories and can instantly consume a big chunk of your device’s physical storage. Well, Rock Cleaner provides you a fast one-click method of erasing those unnecessary files. EXecute the add-on, then select the “Delete Thumbnails” from the actions list. Then select the “Yes” at the confirmation window. All done!
Certainly, installing or downloading add-ons leaves behind small zip file packages hidden away within Kodi’s file structure. After some time the content can take up too much space, especially on dedicated streaming devices such as Amazon’s Fire TV Stick. They are not needed for anything, and you can always re-install them if you want to access them again, so why you don’t use Rock to get rid of them? Run the cleaner and select “Purge Packages” from the actions list. Then press “Yes” in the confirmation window and those files will be removed. Want to know more about Rock Crusher Repo?
Got many add-ons or repositories sitting on your device? Trying to always keep them up to date can be annoying, also if you have automatic updates enabled. Rather than fighting with the download dialogue whenever a new model hits. Simply use a Rock Cleaner’s handy update feature to install and apply everything all at once. Just fire up the cleaner and select “Update” from the actions menu. A confirmation window will then appear, and when you tap “Yes“, Rock will then scan Kodi, and start the update processes one by one. Remember that it might take some time if you have too much content that needs to update. Also remember that Rock Cleaner won’t update Kodi itself, just repositories or add-ons.
Beyond Kodi Clean Up
The Rock Cleaner is just software, which is precisely what makes it so robust. However, it comes with the features you want, and you can just execute it on any device to gain back some Kodi speed. Want to know more about Rock Crusher Repo?
Rock Cleaner On Fire TV Stick
Running Kodi on an Amazon Fire TV device is an efficient way to get quick access to lots of streaming media. One of the biggest problems is keeping Kodi executing fast on the low powered device. Kodi also runs great on some platforms, but when it comes down to it, it just wasn’t developed to be ultra-light on resources.
Executing Rock Cleaner on your Fire TV Stick is an efficient way to keep unwanted files down to a minimum. Well, the add-on isn’t clogged with lots of options, you don’t need to face any issues navigating the actions menu. In case, if Kodi is slowing down on your Fire Stick, you can then try to use Rock Cleaner to clean cache and thumbnails.
Rock Cleaner Vs Kodi Wizards
There’s no shortage of wizards, cleaners, and configuration programs for Kodi. It just looks like about every development community offers its own take on what a Kodi utility should provide. Some of these fall into the category of “wizards” with add-ons such as Cosmic Saints Wizard, Looking Glass Wizard, or some popular but now-defunct Ares Wizard. Add-ons like this usually come with lots of tweaking and wiping options along with things such as automatic start-up tasks, factory resets, and custom build managers. They’re very complex and certainly difficult to use, but they can easily wipe caches and removing thumbnails.
Cleaners are not as common and it is definitely the best thing. Cleaners allow you to empty your cache, remove thumbnails, update content, and erase unnecessary files from your installation, all of which can speed up your Kodi and free some storage space on the device. If you’re having a tough time using your app’s performance or are executing low powered hardware, using a cleaner is an efficient way to keep things neat and clean.
Is Rock Cleaner Safe To Use?
Rock Cleaner is safe to use. But the add-on doesn’t come with any illegal content, obviously, and the wiping methods it deploys are tidy and easy. You don’t need to fret about accidentally getting rid of your confidential data. As the add-on is not capable of removing anything more than excess content. Rock Cleaner can move through your file system and then get rid of the whole content you don’t want anymore. You can also perform the same actions manually, both within Kodi and simply by moving to the correct folder on your PC. Using Rock, however, you don’t need to fuss with searching the right options or fret about removing the correct entries. Just tap, run, and relax.
Keeping your Kodi installation neat or clean is very important, especially when you’re a frequent streamer or are executing the software on your mobile or TV box. Thumbnails, cache files, and lingering packages can block your device very fast, but using Rock Cleaner you can erase them all with just a few taps. What are your views about Rock Crusher Repo? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!