Do you want to root Verizon Galaxy S8 plus via TWRP recovery? Samsung launched its new flagships S8 and S8 plus which are in market trend. Also, the mobiles launched in India. But, the fact is that now Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ can also be rooted and equipped with TWRP recovery. Follow this article to Install or download TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+.
If you have a Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ mobile, you can now install TWRP Recovery. However, if you want to install TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, your mobile must have an unlocked bootloader. Follow the guide below on how to install or download unofficial TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones. The method given below is only for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. So you don’t need to try this on either any mobile device or any other new smartphone.
Here in this article, you’ll learn how to install or download the latest TWRP for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. This is a tutorial to install the latest TWRP 220.127.116.11 for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. The TWRP 18.104.22.168 Recovery offers a material design, so you can now install TWRP 3.0 for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+.
The rooting method is followed only after downloading the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. Also, if you want to unleash the full power of mobile Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is your first priority to get all modding ability on your Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. If you have a TWRP on Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, you can then try Xposed, Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, Rooting, etc in few easy steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery and it stands for TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface. It lets users install or download third-party firmware and recover the current system.
This is unofficial TWRP Recovery. If you install or download any Custom Recovery on Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, you can then install or download Custom ROM, Mods, Kernals, or any zip file like Xposed. To root Verizon Galaxy S8 plus via TWRP recovery then dive down below!
Disclaimer: Before doing the methods, I just want to inform you that, after doing this you will void the warranty. Also, if you don’t read the instructions and do something wrong then you can brick your mobile device.
To install Custom Recovery or any TWRP Recovery on Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your smartphone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your mobile phone. After doing so, you can then apply everything safely that’s mentioned in this guide.
- You can also flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Also, flash modding zip files to simply customize your mobile
- Easy to use Xposed Modules
- Easy to Unroot and Root via TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Just take a complete NANDROID Backup in case of any flashing or modding.
- Easy access to backup the Nandroid Backup.
- You can also flash the image file via TWRP Recovery.
- Can erase all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To overclock and underclock.
- If you want to flash a Custom Recovery, You want a Laptop or PC
- Your smartphone must have an Unlocked Bootloader
- Charge your mobile to at least 70%
- Take a proper backup of your device just in case if you need it later. To root Verizon Galaxy S8 plus via TWRP recovery then dive down below!
- Download or install SuperSU.zip for root and then move it to your phone internal memory
- First Install and Download the Samsung Kies Software
- Install or download the Samsung USB Drivers: Click Here
- Download and unzip the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: Click Here
Steps On How to Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+
Turn on USB Debugging
To turn on USB Debugging simply activate the Developer Option on your mobile.
To activate, head over to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now click on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you view a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
When your developer option is enabled. Then head back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
Then open the Extracted ODIN File known as ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator. You can then right-tap your mouse and then open using Administrator (If there is a pop-up regarding Installing or downloading ADB drivers let it finish, it usually updates)
You can now reboot your mobile into Download Mode.
So switch off your mobile -> hit and hold the Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you view a download mode.
Now Connect your mobile to PC through USB Cables
After you plug the USB cable you will then view a blue sign in Odin.
You can also add the Recovery TWRP .tar file which you installed from Above by tapping the AP/PDA Button and load it inside it.
Now ensure re-partition is NOT marked. Head over to the option and then check.
- Also, Uncheck the Auto Reboot if you installing it for the first time
- Click the start button, sit back, and wait few seconds until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS
- Restart the phone into recovery by Holding POWER + HOME + VOL UP.
- Now you have a TWRP Recovery on your mobile.
To root Verizon Galaxy S8 plus via TWRP recovery then dive down below!
Steps To ROOT Verizon Galaxy S8 Via TWRP Recovery
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the above section.
- Now simply move the SuperSu zip file to the internal memory root.
- Boot your smartphone into recovery by hitting the “Volume UP + Home Button + Hold Power” button together. Hold until you view the Recovery.
- Now Swipe to download SuperSu.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you installed it properly.
- To verify, head over to Google Play and install the Root Checker app to check the root status. If the root checker app says root access available you can then enjoy root on your Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8 plus.
I hope you have understood how to Install and Root TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. If yes then let us know your thoughts below!