An average Android user basically has multiple social media apps installed on his smartphone. Each one has a different username and password as well. Apart from that, a lot of online websites and platforms want you to create an account, also adding to the list of usernames and passwords. In these circumstances, it is really common to forget the password for one or multiple social media apps. And then if you’re someone who has forgotten your Snapchat password. Then here’s how you can reset your Snapchat password without even a phone number. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Reset Snapchat Password Without Email or Number. Let’s begin!
We’ve all been there; no point in denying it actually. How many times have you guys gone to type in your password, however, forgot what it was, so had to reset it rather? Along with a number of password-saving options and auto-login services, you guys don’t have to remember the passwords anymore.
So, if you guys forgot your Snapchat password, and are currently logged out of your account. Then here is all the info you want.
What to do if you forget your Snapchat password and email?
If you guys are logged out of your Snapchat account, or simply trying to sign in from a different device as well. Then you can also change your password right from the login page. But, it should be noted, that your Snapchat account should have a registered phone number on it for this to work as well.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your password’ option under the password textbox. Now choose ‘Via Phone’.
- Then input the registered phone number on your Snapchat account. (Make sure your phone is around, and also has network coverage). Tap ‘Continue’.
- Here you guys can decide that how you would like to receive your verification code. If you select ‘Call me’, then you will receive a call on your number, along with the verification code.
- Enter the six-digit code on the next page as well. You guys can now set your new password and sign in!
How to reset Snapchat password without phone number
- Now if you guys do not have a phone number associated along with your Snapchat account, or you do, but do not have access to it, then you can still reset your Snapchat password. Just follow the guide above to go to Forgot your password > Via Email.
- Now input the email ID that you guys used in order to create your Snapchat account, and tap on ‘Submit’.
- Within a minute, you guys should receive an email from Snapchat along with a link in order to reset your password.
- When you reset your password, just go ahead and sign in to your Snapchat account along with your new credentials!
How to Reset Snapchat Password Without Email or Number
Ok, this is actually a little more difficult. If you guys forgot your password and do not have access to the registered email ID or phone number. Just try these options below.
Find your email ID on all your email IDs and services
If you could simply find the email ID that you guys used in order to create your Snapchat account. Then you will be able in order to reset your password. To figure out which email ID is associated along with Snapchat, just search for the welcome email that Snapchat sends you whenever you first create an account actually.Well, the email is titled ‘Welcome to Snapchat!’. Just try to use the search option in your email client in order to look for the following terms:
- Welcome to Snapchat
- Team Snapchat
- Happy Snapping
- Confirm email
- [email protected] (this is the email ID from which the welcome email is sent actually)
You can use these search terms on all your email IDs, if you guys are lucky one of them will show up results!
Use Gmail Search Chips
If you have a Gmail account, you have to make use of its new Search Chips function. Search Chips help you narrow down your search results actually. If you guys know the general date around which you created your account. Then you can use the ‘Custom range’ feature in order to narrow down your search.
Check Google Password Manager
Did you guys know that Google has been saving your passwords for just such an occasion? If you chose to save your password along with Google the first time you signed in. Then chances are you can find it in the Google Password Manager as well.
- In order to access Google Password Manager, you have to open your device settings, and go click on ‘Google’. Now just choose ‘Manage your Google Account’ under your email ID.
- Swipe the top panel in order to reach ‘Security’, then scroll right to the bottom to ‘Password Manager’. You have to search for your Snapchat account, and then reveal your password via tapping the ‘view’ button.
Reset your Snapchat if you are signed into the app
If you are already logged in to your Snapchat account, and also want to change your password. However, do not remember what your old password is, then you have to follow this simple guide.
- Open the Snapchat app, and head to Settings. Then choose ‘Password’ under ‘My Account.
- Now click on ‘Forgot your password, and then select how you guys would like to receive your verification code actually.
- Just enter the verification code and set up your new password. Make sure you log out and log back into the app in order to make sure the changes have been applied.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!