Well, there are already quite a few action role-playing games, still, this title has managed to carve out a rich fanbase for itself. That offers fast-paced combative style gameplay, it also has already gathered loads of positive reception. However, on paper, the missions of collecting loots in the form of cash, armors, and also weapons might sound a little straightforward. But its intriguing gameplay and challenging quests have added much flare to the game as well. In this article, we are going to talk about The Best Grim Dawn Builds of 2021 – You Should Know. Let’s begin!
Along the same lines, it comes equipped along with some handy builds as well. Some could easily outlast the others whenever it comes to their survival duration and the damage potential as well. In this guide, we are going to mentioning all those builds that score high on both these factors. Moreover, these builds will also have an added ability in order to help you reach the later waves of the Shattered Realm and the potential in order to combat the sealed dungeons. This in turn will also help you in defeating Mogdrogen (the secret god) as well. So without any further ado, let’s get on with the list of the best Grim Dawn builds of this year as well.
The Best Grim Dawn Builds of 2021 – You Should Know
There’s actually two mastery in Grim Dawn and the second mastery basically makes you a new class. You guys get to work out your distinctive build through blending the expertise of both masteries actually
There are zillions of builds available in the game that actually makes it hard for players in order to pick the right ones. Thus, this guide comes in handy so without any more delay let’s get started along with the top Grim Dawn builds of the year 2021.
- Many Items sets such as Beastcaller’s Regalia make your build really strong at the endgame and powerful enough in order to know out challenging bosses.
- Pet spells in both the skill trees also let you summon a significantly tiny army of minions in order to battle for you. This can happen only when you guys opt for a pet-oriented playstyle.
- Many spell availabilities let you inflict huge damage and help you to retain health when mobile.
- Ritualist supports a plethora of monster infrequent as well.
This is actually regarded as one of the best builds for the experts. Because the game progresses, you guys might face an uphill task along with stronger enemies and bigger challenges, and this is where you have to call this build. Equipped with a heavy armory and shield, it could also handle deadly attacks with ease.
Moreover, if you are playing the game in the Ultimate Mode, then this should be your go-to build. But, if you are in the initial stages of the game, then you might not need this build. But, it’s never a bad idea to have it in your arsenal as well.
Just like that, it is also one of the strongest builds and also scores an impressive rank. Thanks to its ability in order to carry out and sustain deadly attacks as well. Well, on that note, if you are into melee combat or plan on via pet summons. Then this build should definitely be on top of your priority list as well.
You can add to the fact that it is among the most physically imposing character. And it also has the ability in order to summon creatures, well, we couldn’t have asked for more. Then its special two-handed weapon bascally attacks have the power to inflict deep internal trauma. Moreover, this build focuses on having a briar thorn, a blight fiend, 8 skeletons, and also a primal spirit.
As Ritualist is actually a combination of Shaman + Necromancer, the skills for the latter definitely deserve a mention. These also include 10 Reaping Strikes, 12 Necrotic Edge, 4 Call of the Grave, 1 Rotting Fumes, 12 Will of the Crypt, 16 Raised Skeletons, 12 Undead legion, and also a Blight Burst.
Well, on the other hand, the Shaman skills include 12 Brute Force, 4 Ground Slam, 10 Feral Hunger, Primal Bond 12, 16 Summon Briarthorn, and also 6 Conjure Primal Spirit. Well, all of these are sufficient to justify its position on our list of the best Grim Dawn builds of 2021 as well.
- You can avert your attention on Vire’s Might to blaze via the early levels until you are comfortable in order to switch to another setup whenever you choose Oathkeeper.
- Oathkeeper skill tree entails many ability modifiers.
- It offers huge bonuses to both skills as well as converts Eye of Reckoning and Shadowstrike in order to inflict acid damage through Dunefiend.
It boasts of an excellent synergy along with poison and acid after you guys have paired it up along with the Nighblade mastery. We would also recommend you to use the items that end up increasing the overall acid damage capability. In this regard, the Rat, Eye Of The Guardian, Scorpion, Manticore, Murmur, Abomination, and also Yugol The Insatiable Night will also definitely come in handy.
Some of its skills from the OathKeepr side also include 12 Consecration, 2 Haven, 2 Ascension, 1 Scion of Dreeg, 1 Dreeg’s Reproach, 5 Retribution, 12 presence of Virtue, 2 Rebuke, 2 Summon Guardian of Empryion among many others.
On the Nightblade side, you guys get 5 Dual Blades, 3 Belgothain Sheers, 12 Lethal Assault, 16 Amastara’s Blade Burst, 10 Veil of Shadow, 10 Night’s Chill, and also 12 Merciless Repertoire as well. You guys could also consider switching between Amastara’s Blade Burst and Righteous Fervor too. This is because these two Skills from the Nightblade and Oath keeper side have the ability in order to inflict maximum damage.
- Entry to strong leveling skills in both the classes actually.
- Great for feasible end game materials and also features beneficial monsters infrequent in order to offer an upper hand when progressing.
- Permits you to decrease elemental resistance along with certain abilities in many ways. This in turn helps you to inflict pretty good harm to your enemies.
- Powerful defensive abilities as well.
This build comes along with a mixed feeling of sorts. On the plus side, Vindicator Build has a plentitude of advantages. These include the ability to switch to toad without even any fuss and the ease of increasing its maximum charge ends up cementing its place in the list of the best Grim Dawn builds of 2021 as well.
Just keep in mind to change its devotions, before you guys end up adding more to the charge. But, there are some users who prefer to keep a safe distance from this build and end up calling it among the most challenging ones as well. Well, it ultimately relies on an individual’s perspective and we respect each one of them too.
- You are allowed to level up via Primal Strike which has high damage output and can also flourish in AOE as well as single-target damage. But, this is possible only when you began along with Shaman.
- Shaman spells also offer significant standing power.
- You guys can make use of the huge array of support for elemental damage along with skills such as Wind Devil and others. There exist few viable end games for Druid as well.
- You can also supplement your build with many strong monsters infrequent.
Average build along with a variation of Shaman and Arcanist mastery whenever preferred Shaman as your first class. Because their skill trees have provisions for elemental damage, good sync can also be seen within the class. You guys may also have higher output damage here, but, you’re less durable and have to carefully manipulate your character regularly in order to thrive. This build play against heroes and bosses’ rivals in the Crucible actually.
As soon as you guys have reached the warder level of 100, then this build will be the need of the hour as well. Along with its USP of constant speeds on the trash and its offering of the big bleeding sticks. It might prove to be really a handy build. On the downside, it also offers very little resistance to combats or attacks. So choose it wisely as well.
Thinking about pairing along with other new classes, well then look no further than the Death Knight build. Having an impressive intellect, straightaway basically translates to its ability. In order to incur maximum damage apart from surviving many deadly attacks. It also makes sure that your character remains unscratched, and that is, it doesn’t get inflicted with many attacks actually.
Well, talking about the latter, well his attacks more often than not turn out to be deadly vicious as well. But, the fact that there are no standard leveling guides might prove to be somewhat of a downside for some as well. Anyways, its also perks outweigh its negatives and thus it sits comfortably in this list of the best Grim Dawn builds of 2021 as well.
- The Occultist and Shaman are both really great options to start out leveling, along with access to abilities. Like Devouring Swarm, Bloody Pox, Blood of Dreeg, and Sigil of Consumption relatively early on as well.
- If you guys want to play a strong pet build, then the Conjurer can also support that build effectively, along with access to different minions. Like Summon Familiar, Summon Briarthorn or Summon Hellhound, and buffs that affect them, such as Blood of Dreeg.
- There are some strong sets in order to support a vitality Conjurer like the Dark One’s set. That affords the class with further sustain and damage and permitting it to compete with the very best builds for boss killing.
- Sets such as Beastcaller’s Regalia or Bysmiel’s Trinkets can make your pet build top tier, capable of clearing almost any content as well.
- The combination of sustain, mobility, and damage output can also put leagues ahead of many other classes too.
The Conjurer is actually a combination of the Occultist and Shaman masteries. And is one of the most powerful classes that you can play, both for leveling and end game as well. The Shaman and the Occultist are both viable options in order to start out with for leveling. And the Conjurer class also has some serious endgame potential, that are able to sustain itself, stay mobile, and also deal high damage without even sacrificing durability.
Nightmare’s Vitality Cabalist
Just the same as the Ritualist, you might have to call this build during the latter stages of the game. Its efficacy in managing tough and enduring challenges plus its USP of “Dominating the Endgame” goes a great length in helping you out during the difficult phases of the game as well. Then its ability to improvise and double the attack also adds up more flair to this already well-known build.
Bloody Pox Build
A fast devour and also the ability to instantly debuff swarms adds up to your overall strength. This in turn lessens the impact of the damage and also ends up adding more strength to your character too. But, if at any point in time you guys consider to upgrade this build. Then you guys will have to make use of the Heart of Oak. Or it could also be done via the Wendigo totem.
Well, another reason that why we included Bloody Pox Build to this list of best Grim Dawn builds is actually the ease with which you can also double its effect. Simply via using the Soldier’s retaliation effect. Then using the Empty Throne devotion or taking up afflictions such as riding on the Chariot of the Dead further adds to the intriguing factor.
The Lightning Build is actually one for the starters. If during the initial phases of the game you guys aren’t able to get hold of any handy gears. Then look no further than the Lightning build actually. First and foremost, it also goes for the warder instead of choosing the Elementalist. This will definitely be appreciated via quite a lot of users. However, the perks don’t end here. Its benefits at wartime, blitz, strong resistance and also the ability to decrease the overall impact of the damage actually makes it a perfect build for the newcomers.
This list of the best Grim Dawn builds would have been incomplete without even mentioning Inquisitor. Just like the aforementioned Lightning builds, this one is also among the favorites for the newcomers. It has streamlined the whole process and made it really easy for the users to try out this build in the deadly combats. The only downside, if you guys would like to call one, is the fact that it might not prove to quite useful in the later stages of the game, however, that’s quite understandable.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!