Are you looking for a solution to fix Titanfall 2 won’t launch the Game in the Steam launcher? Titanfall 2 PC players are literally facing lots of issues for a while. Whether you’re playing the game on Steam client or Origin client, there are some problems with the game freezing or launching issue. Now, many of us have started claiming that Titanfall 2: can’t launch the game in the Steam launcher. If you’re one of them then don’t fret and follow the solutions below.
According to the Steam players, the game is not launching at all because of some missing files. While a player again plans to purchase the game on Steam after buying on Origin and after downloading, the Steam model redirected to the Origin Lite. It literally asked to download or install the game again. Whenever you re-downloaded, the Origin model won’t launch.
After reinstalling or uninstalling both the game, Origin did not ask to download or install the game again but this time the Play button is grayed out.
Titanfall 2 Won’t Launch The Game In Steam Launcher: Fix?
Here we’ve shared the possible methods to fix the game launching problem in the Steam client. Now, without much ado, let’s move into it.
Fix 1. Run Steam As Administrator
Keep in mind that your Steam client is executing as an administrator. After allowing admin access, you can freely run the games and client. To do this:
- Right-tap on the Steam client desktop shortcut.
- Head over to Properties > Tap on the Compatibility tab.
- Tap to turn on the ”Run this program as an administrator” checkbox.
- Now, choose Apply and then OK to save changes.
- At last, you can run or execute the Steam client and then check if the issue appears to you or not.
If you still face the issue ‘Titanfall 2 Won’t Launch The Game’ then dive down to the other method!
Fix 2. Check Steam Server Status
If you’re facing the game launching issue on your Steam client. Then try to check the Steam server status by visiting the DownDetectorwebsite or Steam Stat website. There are various possibilities that may be Steam is going through technical problems. Meanwhile, if there is no outage happening or server downtime in the background, you can proceed to the other method.
Fix 3. Turn Off Windows Security & Third-Party Antivirus
You don’t need to say that whether you’re using the default Windows Security program on your Windows PC or not. You should have to disable the real-time protection from the Security section or Windows Update.
However, if you’re using any third-party antivirus software or program on your PC/Laptop, you have to disable the whole protection from the respective app. Whenever there is antivirus protection executing in the background, it basically protects clients or game files to connect to the servers or run smoothly. If you want to allow outgoing or ongoing access to the game files, you need to turn off the protection software temporarily to check if your game runs smoothly or not. If you still face the issue ‘Titanfall 2 Won’t Launch The Game’ then dive down to the other method!
Fix 4. Update Windows OS Build
Updating the Windows operating system build is necessary enough similarly updating the apps or mobile software. Basically, it improves the system stability, performance, fixes various security bugs, etc. Therefore, you want to follow below instructions:
- Hit Windows + I keys to simply open up the Windows Settings menu.
- Tap on Update & Security > From the Windows Update section, choose Check for updates.
- When an update available, make sure to select Download and Install if the update doesn’t get started automatically.
- Allow the process to be completed. At last, restart your PC and then check for the issue again.
Fix 5. Update Graphics Driver
It seems that there is some problem with the graphics driver model like either it becomes outdated or the driver is not properly installed. If you want to just update your graphics driver without any issue:
- Right-tap on the Start menu > Choose Device Manager from the Quick Access Menu.
- Double-tap on the Display adapters to simply expand the list.
- Then right-tap on the dedicated GPU Card and select Update Driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- It’ll automatically search for the new drivers and install the update (if any).
- At last, restart your PC and then check if the Titanfall 2 game can’t launch in the Steam client problem has been resolved or not. If you still face the issue ‘Titanfall 2 Won’t Launch The Game’ then dive down to the other method!
Fix 6. Turn Off Overlay Apps
Try to turn off the overlay apps on your Windows PC such as Nvidia GeForce Experience, Steam overlay, Discord overlay, Xbox Game Bar, etc. In case, if you’re one of the overlay application users then don’t try to use it during playing or launching the game. You should head over to the individual overlay app settings and turn it off manually.
Fix 7. Log Out & Log In To Steam Account
If you’re facing various issues with your game launching on the Steam launcher then try to log out and log in to the Steam account. However, it’ll ensure that there are no account-related glitches or problems. To do this:
- Head over to the Steam client > Then move to your profile section located at the upper-right side of the interface.
- Just tap on your profile > Tap on Log out of account.
- Whenever you logged out of your account, you can close the client to refresh it.
- At last, again launch the client> Log into your valid profile and try to execute the Titanfall 2 game. If you still face the issue ‘Titanfall 2 Won’t Launch The Game’ then dive down to the other method!
Fix 8. Link EA Games on Steam
Follow the steps to link EA games on Steam:
- Initially, you want to sign in to the Steam account.
- Then, head over to the Titanfall 2 game through the Steam client.
- You can install or download the Origin client if you haven’t installed it on your system yet.
- Then, simply launch the Origin client and connect your Steam account with your EA Account.
- Then again log in to your Origin client through the EA Account or create a new EA Account.
- The Steam client will install or download your Titanfall 2 game and you’ll be ready to play.
- At last, you might not face the Titanfall 2 Can’t Launch in the Steam client issue anymore.
That’s all about it, guys.
Here’s all about ‘Titanfall 2 Won’t Launch The Game In Steam Launcher’. I hope you’ve found this guide pretty useful. For more queries and questions let us know below!