Do you want to join a PS4 party chat on PC? If yes, then you are in the right place. So, it looks like you’re here reading this guide just because you’re unable to join or connect a PS4 console party chat. So, you don’t need to worry, we are always here for new things and want to get our work done very easily. Now, if your console is in any other room or on another floor then how do you join very instantly. Well, there you don’t need to fret about and here we’ve shared an easy and official way to join a PS4 Party Chat from your system.
Simply install or download the ‘remote chat’ option on your computer if you want to join or connect to the party chat for your PS4 friends. Also, remember that after using that remote chat tool, you can easily play your PS games on many screens such as phone, desktop, tablet, or any other console. Here the pause and play feature will come quite handy after using the same network.
Steps To Join PS4 Party Chat From Your PC
Follow the steps to join the PS4 party from your PC:
- Head over to the official PlayStation Remote Play page and download the Windows 10 desktop client for your computer.
- After you successfully install or download it. You can then simply launch the app on your computer.
- Keep in mind that your PS4 console is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you’re using on the system.
- Also, ensure that your PS4 console is in sleep mode or to join the party chat from the computer.
- Connect or plug your PS4 controller into the computer.
- You can move to the ‘Other Connections’ if you’ve PS5 then you can also select PlayStation 5.
- Now, whatever your console name [PS4/PS5], they will be shown on the app. Simply tap on the name.
- It’ll start finding and syncing the connection remotely.
- After using the PS4/PS5 passkey then input it (if prompted).
- Once completed, it will sync your computer automatically with the console and you’ll be able to execute your game.
- Now, just tap on the microphone icon under the right corner of the screen to talk with your friends.
- Hit the PS button on your controller. Then tap on ‘Party’ from the “Quick Menu” option.
- Head over to ‘Start Party’. Then choose your friends’ group from the list.
That’s all about it!
Do you know any other alternative way to do this? Now you should know how to join PS4 party chat on your PC. I hope our article was helpful in fixing all your issues. Further, if you have any feedback, questions, and queries feel free to comment us below.