It’s here, after 6 sessions in beta Apple just released iOS 12.3 officially for all iPhone and iPad users. The main novelty of this update is the new all TV, an application available and that promises to be the center from which to watch all the series.
In addition to this, as in each update, Apple has solved a large number of errors and security flaws that could affect us so our recommendation is to update as soon as possible.
What’s new in iOS 12.3
This update should be a big jump since Apple has skipped all intermediate versions, but the only major developments are focused on the new television app and to solve small bugs that had appeared.
- The new TV app is available, where we will see in the future Apple TV + and that includes the complete catalog with more than 100,000 movies and the largest selection of HDR 4K titles from iTunes.
- New Apple TV Remote app.
- Compatibility with televisions with AirPlay 2.
- The Apple Music section for you now is updated several times a day.
- Fix a problem with Wi-Fi calls.
- Solve a problem that did not show the path that was playing on the iPhone on the screen of your car when it is connected.
- Bug fixes and small improvements.
How to install iOS 12.3 and what devices are compatible
We have two options to install iOS 12.3, the first is to go to Settings> General> Software update, wait for it to download to our device and click Install now, we must have at least 50% battery or connect the deterrent. The second option is to update through iTunes.
This is the list of devices compatible with iOS 12.3:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 2019
- iPad 5
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2019
- 9.7 “iPad Pro
- iPad Pro 12.9 “(1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5 “
- iPad Pro 12.9 “(2nd generation)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad Pro 11 “
- iPad Pro 12.9 “(3rd generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)