Have you ever put together an essay or report and then want to include a large image? Maybe a really nice graph or chart? The answer is to put it on a page in landscape, or horizontal, layout as well. So you try that, but then all the pages go to landscape. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Microsoft one page landscape Let’s begin!
Clear your instructions about how you can make single pages in your Microsoft Word 2019 or 2016 document landscape. In order to How to Make One Page Landscape in Word then you just need to follow these steps.
- Place your cursor at the very beginning of the page that you would like to flip to the landscape.
- Choose “Layout” or “Page Layout” > “Breaks” > “Next Page” in order to create a section
- Then select the “Page Layout” tab and also select “Orientation” > “Landscape“
- What this actually does is mark all the pages after the break you made in step 2 as landscape. In our example, pages 2, 3, 4, and then forward are in the landscape. Since we only want page 2 to display in the landscape, we will need to change any forward pages back to the portrait.
- Place your cursor on at the beginning of the next page (page 3 in our example) or the next page that you want to remain in portrait.
- Choose “Page Layout” > “Breaks” > “Next Page” just like in step 2 to create another section
- Then select the “Page Layout” click and then choose “Orientation” > “Portrait“. This will actually make the rest of the document display in portrait.
Microsoft one page landscape
That is all there is to it! You have now successfully made a single page landscape in Microsoft Word 2016 & 2013.
Extra Tip: If you have a header on your first page and do not want it to be on the landscape page. Then you can do this (after making the page landscape):
- Right-click on the header on the landscape page and then select “Edit Header”
- Tap the “Link to Previous” button so that it is no longer highlighted.
- Then remove the heading for that page. It should remain on page 1.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this Microsoft one-page landscape article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: How to Speed Up Firefox – Make Firefox Fast