At last, LG moved the Android 8.0 Oreo update for LG V20. The update brings the most recent Android 8.0 Oreo alongside the most recent features and updates. If you are running the Android 7.0 Nougat, then you should check out for the new heated sweet of Android known as Android Oreo. The update is about 1.6GB in size and its manufacture number is V20c-JUL-06-2018. Alongside this update, you will likewise get the most recent Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download LG V20 Android 8.0 Oreo for the model: South Korean variations of the LG V20 with model numbers F800L, F800K, and F800S.
Discussing the specs, LG V20 is a double SIM smartphone propelled in September 2016. The phone accompanies a 5.70-inch IPS LCD show with a goal of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. It runs on 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and 4 GB of RAM. It accompanies Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-crate and later moved up to Nougat OS. This device packs a 32 GB of expandable inside stockpiling. LG V20 brings a double 16-megapixel essential camera on the back and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
The update is as of now moving by means of OTA (Over the air) to users in South Korea. The rollout is in a stage astute way, it might take two or three days or weeks to get the update notification on your phone. The update will before long start moving for LG V20 all-inclusive. If you are not understanding, then you can overhaul LG V20 to Android 8.0 Oreo physically by downloading the firmware given underneath.
Android 8.0 Oreo Changelog:
- Upgraded to Android Oreo 8.0 OS Upgrade
- The blue light filter in the Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
- The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
- New app icon shapes have been added.
- Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
- Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
- The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
- To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
- Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
- Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.
How to check OTA Update on V30 manually?
- Open Settings on LG V20.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List see, look down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tapAbout phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, pursue the on-screen prompts to update the device.
|20F||US99620F||LG v20 [US Unlocked]|
|20A||H99020A||LG v20 [Indian]|
|20A||H990ds20a||LG v20 [Taiwan]|
|20A||H990ds20a||LG v20 [Singapore]|
|20A||H91520a||LG v20 [Videotron]|
|20A||H91520a||LG v20 [Rogers]|
|20A||H91520a||LG v20 [Bell]|
|20D||H99020D||LG v20 [Global]|
|20G||H91020G||ATT LG v20|
|20A||LS99720A||Sprint LG v20|
Steps to Install LG V20 Android 8.0 Oreo Update manually:
Most importantly, download the firmware file with manufacture number compress and afterward pursue the beneath pre-imperative.
- This Works just on all the variation of LG V20
- Download and Install the Latest LG USB Drivers.
- Likewise, download LG UP and LG Flashtool
- Download LG Bridge software | Mirror
Guidelines to Install:
I trust you have installed all the above required LG instruments and drivers on your PC. Now you can install the Android Oreo Stock firmware on LG V20 by simply tapping the instructional exercise link down beneath.
In this way, that is about it. You have effectively updated your phone to the most recent form of LG V20 to Android 8.0 Oreo. If you have any inquiries or questions or even inputs. It would be ideal if you remark beneath. I trust this guide was useful to install LG V20 Android 8.0 Oreo Update.