“Game” Can’t be installed. Try again, and if the problem still continues. Then get help troubleshooting (Error Code: 910). This is one of the common errors that users face. Who is trying to download and install the Application from the Google Play Store. And if you encounter this issue for the Apps that are big in size like PUBG than it will surely irritate you.
There may be multiple reasons for this error. But prominent issues that may cause such kind of errors are the Google Store security issue. Incompatibility with the network, preinstalled Applications are the reason for the trouble, less RAM, Account issues and much more. So, today I have come up with some of the best solutions to solve the issues for your mobile.
How to Fix Error Code 910 on Play Store?
However, here, we have the best solutions to fix Error 910. Can’t Install Application on Google Play Store for your Device.
Tweak SD Card Settings to Fix Error Code 910.
You can remove the SD card and try reinstalling the Application. We have found this method as the most effective to troubleshoot this problem. The external storage causes some file placement issues leading to error 910. Once the file is successfully installed. Then you can again insert the Card as it will not cause any problem.
Another palatable solution is to change the default storage location. Go to the storage setting and set default storage set to “Phone memory” or “Let the device decide”. Make this change if the storage is set as an external card.
Change Device Administrator to Fix Error Code 910.
You gotta Change Admin Control to get complete access.
- Go to Settings → Security → Device administrators/Device Admin Apps.
- Here disable the “Google Pay” administrator, and also enable the “Find My Device”.
- Now go to Settings → Device → Users, and also select Guest and revert back to the original.
- Then, Reboot your device.
- Open Google Play and install your desired Applications.
Clear App Data and Cache to Fix Error Code 910.
- Open the Settings of your Android device
- Look for the option called Apps or App manager
- Under All look for the Google Play Store.
- Now under storage, Clear data and also cache followed by a quick reboot.
Note: Clearing data and clearing cache will delete application data like preference settings made, account with the app, etc.
Remove Google Account to Fix Error Code 910.
- Go to Settings.
- Open Accounts option and then select your Google Account.
- Remove Google Account.
- Then Reboot the device.
- Again under account settings, you will see an option to Add account.
- Re-add the Google account.
- Open play store and try downloading the Application. The issue should be fixed.
Clear Google Services Framework Cache to Fix Error Code 910.
Google Services Framework syncs your data and also stores device data. It also helps in the proper functioning of system apps. Especially if you use a device that runs Google camera, clearing cache will help fix the problem.
- Go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Services Framework > Tap on “Force stop” & tap then tap on “Clear cache” button
- Then reboot your device to fix error code 910.
Alright, that was all for this article I hope you guys like this article. Give us your feedback. Also if you guys have further issues and queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Also See: Instagram Image Search to Find Profile From Photo