Are you guys facing a “mobile network not available” or “unregistered SIM card” error on your mobile? You are not alone actually! The issue is really common, and comes our way a lot of times, especially whenever we use dual SIM smartphones. In this article, we are going to talk about the Fix Mobile network not available on Android. Let’s begin!
And because it restricts making phone calls or via internet data, phone users find it really annoying, to say the least. However, no need to panic if the mobile network is unavailable on your mobile. Rather, try out these sure-shot solutions that we have listed below, and make your phone functioning smooth as silk as well.
What caused Mobile Network Not Available
The steps below have been proven to be a solution for the MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE problem on most of the Samsung galaxy handsets actually. The problem can most likely be a lack of reception within your area as well.
Please also note that the mobile network not available on the Samsung galaxy can most likely be triggered via a bad signal or reception. Your Samsung galaxy coverage, your location, or SIM exhaustion as well. The problem is prone to be among the T-mobile and Verizon wireless Samsung Galaxy handsets also.
Check if your phone is roaming
- Mobile networks
- Data Roaming
Check to see if Airplane mode is off as well
- More settings
- Flight mode
Fix Mobile Network not Available on Android
You can also use this method for any android device. Navigate to:
- Wireless and networks also
- Mobile networks
- Network operators
- Choose automatically.
It is the simplest way in order to terminate the problem. If it didn’t work, then just proceed to method 2.
There is actually a problem along with the radio signal not being broadcasted correctly.
- Just dial *#*#4636#*#* in the dialer
- You guys will be prompted along with a tasting menu
- Tap on phone or device information
- Run ping test as well
- Choose GSM Auto (PRL) from the drop-down list
- Tap on Turn off the radio
- Now restart.
If all the steps above did not work for you, then you have to update your firmware. Here are the steps for that, try:
- About device
- Software update
- Then check for an update
It is a really simple way that fixed the mobile network not available on Android for most folks.
You can also “Update via Kies” (Optional)
Do a factory reset:
- Backup and Reset too
- Factory Data Reset as well.
- Then turn off your device.
- Next, just hold down the Home, Power, and Volume Up button altogether for few seconds till the Android logo appears on the screen actually.
- Just release the buttons, then the use volume down button for highlighting any options actually. And the Power key to confirm as well. Highlight the factory reset option and then confirm it via the power button.
- Next, just choose ‘Delete all user data and then confirm it.
- Now, wait for few seconds in order to see the ‘Reboot system now option and then choose it. The phone will be restarted then, and you have to set it up from scratch again as well.
Most folks are facing “error while searching for network” as well.
This problem is caused via your SIM card not appropriately placed. Thus, the mobile not available on network error may also occur. In order to fix this issue, then navigate to:
- First, Settings
- Mobile network settings
- When you are in mobile settings, you guys have to hold the power button and the home buttons together until your device turns off.
- While your Galaxy is off, just gently remove the battery
- Tap on the home button and the power button ten times together
- Then, click and hold the power and home button for 1-2 mins. It will then drain all static charges.
- You have to insert your battery
- Boot up your Samsung Galaxy along with the SIM Card
- Do not attach the back cover yet.
- While your phone is on, just remove then insert the SIM card three times.
- You will be prompted in order to restart your phone.
- Now restart your phone, and you will no longer see the error when searching for a network.
- Unlock your Phone
If your Android device is network locked, and also if you switched carriers. Then you would have to unlock it as well. If you guys have been looking for a reliable unlocking service, just look no more.
Visit cellunlocker.net or doctorsim.com, fill the form, and then get the unlocking code to your email address as well. The entire process is straightforward. Most importantly, the service is reliable, and it is all safe for your device as well. So if there is no chance of damage. However, not just that – unlocking will not void the warranty actually.
1. I am using Verizon, and my software is up to date as well. None of these methods work for me.
A: You have to“Update your APN settings”
Proxy: <Not Set>
Port: <Not Set>
Username: <Not Set>
Password: <Not Set>
Server: <Not Set>
MMS proxy: <Not Set>
MMS port: 80
Authentication type: <Not Set>
APN type: <Not Set> or Internet + MMS
APN Protocol: <Default>
Bearer: <Not Set>
3. I tried all the methods, but none of them worked
Just ” Navigate to “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > choose Either Your network OR choose Automatically.”
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!