At the start of the brand new season, Fortnite comes to brand new challenges. Season X has changed up the way players will be taking them on. For the recent Bullseye set of missions, one of the missions for this week will have you hitting targets or landing a bottle flip at a variety of firing ranges (landmarks) in Fortnite. There is nothing new to Fortnite. But this mission is a Lil bit tough, so we’ve found a couple of them for you if you find any problem.
Knowing the challenge:
The base challenge isn’t tough but does require players to simply unlocke the Bottle Flip animation, while the Prestige version of the challenge is a Lil-bit harder than above. Both forms of targets pop up at every firing range comes with a reward, so make sure to fully complete the missions before moving on to the next one. When you go for the hard target make sure you have the Prestige missions available, and you’ll be fine. It shouldn’t be hard, but if you’re stuck just refer to the map below for their locations.
Where to find different firing ranges in Fortnite:
- Simply jump into any game mode of Fortnite’s Battle Royale. I’d prefer your Team Rumble orSolo, as these are the best for challenges.
- The first firing range along the Western coast of the map and just South of Haunted Hills is North of Snobby Shores.
- You’ll find the second firing range in the South of Polar Peaks, which is located at the bottom of one of the mountains.
- The final destination is perched North of Lucky Landing and South of Fatal Fields, so you can find it in between both locations.
Where to find a Giant Fish, Llama, and Pig in Fortnite:
- Quickly jump into any game mode of Fortnite’s Battle Royale.
- After entering into the game mode, Giant Fish can be located in a small pond i.e West of Sunny Steps(It’s visible from the map itself along the Northern coast).
- In the top left of the map, you’ll found the Llama all the way. It is located on the hill overlooking Junk Junction.
- You can find the Pig along with the very Southernmost point of the map i.e Southeast of Lucky Landing.
After finish, you’ll be all done with that challenge and start on some of the other missions for this week.
If you’re looking for more challenges then check out the full list of Bullseye Missions to see what you’ve missed. You simply head back to the main menu to prepare for the next challenge. There are tons to do this week, so you’ll be busy until Season X is done next week!