In their effort to make sure that the privacy of their users, a lot of social media platforms have limited the information that is available to their consumers actually. So, for Snapchat, this modification came in the form of users being unable to see the total number of friends they basically have on the platform. In this article, we are going to talk about How to See How Many Friends You Have on Snapchat. Let’s begin!
While many users agree that this was actually a welcome change, others were a bit disappointed. Being able to see the number of friends you guys have and how to see how many followers someone has on Snapchat is basically a fundamental feature of social media platforms. And if you guys want to regain that privilege, read ahead to find out how many friends you have on Snapchat.
If you’ve been using Snapchat for a while then you’ve probably amassed a decent number of contacts as well. Trouble is, if you’re curious to know exactly how many, then there’s no obvious way to find out. Unlike on other social media platforms, it actually takes a bit of ingenuity to figure out how to see how many friends you have on Snapchat. Keep on scrolling to learn exactly how you can do it on iOS and Android.
How to See How Many Friends You Have on Snapchat
See your friend list on Snapchat
While Snapchat does not really show the total number of friends you have, it does show you the list and also shows. If you guys are not connected to a lot of people on the platform, then you can do the math yourself and find out how many friends you have on Snapchat.
- Just open the Snapchat application on your smartphone and click on your bitmoji in the top right corner.
- Now scroll down to the section titled Friends and click on ‘My friends’.
- This will actually show you your friend list in alphabetical order and you guys can count them in order to find the total number.
How to know the total number of friends you have on Snapchat
For regular users of Snapchat, who also have accumulated quite a few friends on the platform, counting them from a list will not be easy actually. Although the platform does not really give away this information easily, there are a few steps that you can follow in order to find out the number of friends you have on Snapchat:
- You have to open the Snapchat application on your phone and click on the map symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When the map is open, then tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- This will basically open the location settings on Snapchat. By default, the ‘Ghost Mode’ is basically turned on. Click on the toggle switch to turn it off.
- Below, on the ‘Who can see my location’ panel, you have to click on ‘Only These Friends.’
- This will basically open the list of your friends on Snapchat. On the top right corner, just click on ‘Select All.’
- Now, on the bottom, tap on ‘Save’ in order to save these settings and continue.
- Just return to the Map page and then tap on your bitmoji on the top left corner.
- On your profile scroll down to the section, you have to titled ‘Snap Map.’
- This map will also reveal the number of friends that actually have access to your location. Since you selected all the folks from your friend list, you guys will be able to see the total number of friends you have on Snapchat.
How to View the Stats on Your Story
Another effective way in order to see how many folks you have on Snapchat is via viewing the stats on your story. Although this method may not give accurate results, the views on your story will actually help you get to an approximate number. In order to get a more accurate idea of the people you have on Snapchat, it is better to wait for a day, before even viewing the stats on your story.
- You have to upload a story from your Snapchat profile.
- Then tap on your profile on the top left corner to proceed.
- In the ‘Stories’ panel, you guys will be able to see the views on your story.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!